Nagy Presser - Monday, Sept. 27th

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys have been receiving hate for the last 3 decades. They can't hear any of that crap from their ivory tower. And if a whisper gets to their ears, they just roll around in their pile of money to feel better.
Have they been receiving hate? All I hear is stories of fans saying Hi to George while tailgating before the game.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chris Bosh once said: Legends aren’t defined by their successes, they are defined by how they bounce back from their failures.

If somehow this season ...by some miracle....Nagy was able to get this team deep into the playoffs, this idiot will become a legend. The Chicago Bitch fans will be like...that bald man with a visor took the why's and the who's and answered all the hard questions.
Chris Bosh. ????

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I’d prefer:

“Fuck McCaskeys…. Clap clap clap clap clap
Fuck McCaskeys….. etc”

All of it. Every bit of it. I'm not a proponent of booing, but Nagy and the organization are next level bad. The fans are at DEFCON 1 with this shit. I'm sure the defense is too.

jive

Liked Posts:
Have they been receiving hate? All I hear is stories of fans saying Hi to George while tailgating before the game.
That surely wouldn't be me.

I remember when I was at a game sitting near the Bears bench, and I saw Ironhead Heyward talking to Mike McCaskey. I yelled at Chris Heyward a few times to punch Mike McCaskey in the face for me.

46plank

Liked Posts:
The only way to get to the McCaskeys is through their wallet. DONT GO TO GAMES OR BUY ANY MERCHANDISE!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The only way to get to the McCaskeys is through their wallet. DONT GO TO GAMES OR BUY ANY MERCHANDISE!

This is crap of course. The team will increase in value regardless of what you buy or don't buy. And that increase in value is far far greater than some beer or t shirt revenue.

Although an empty stadium does provide a level of embarrassment I guess.

jive

Liked Posts:
Although an empty stadium does provide a level of embarrassment I guess.
Interestingly, the game i just mentioned was a MNF game during the Wannstedt era. An empty stadium was the only way a broke kid like me could score a ticket and then sneak my way down to the 50 yard line near the bench. There were empty seats for the taking and noone gave a shit.

That was the beginning of the terrible Wannstedt era and the McCaskeys put up with that crap for 6 years.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I hate this so much, because this is Nagy sending a message to Fields that Fields was the problem. Don’t do that with a rookie QB the day after his first start.

No. You come out and say, “We have all the confidence in Justin. He’s great. Sure, he’s got some things to clean up, but he knows that. He wasn’t the problem Sunday.”

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now he has went from the "whys" to a new repeat phrase, the "care"

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If there is one thing Matt Nagy does very well, it's use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

It's a great metaphor for his offense as well.
Wait a minute. You just described a politician.

You need to ban yourself for a day, I believe.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That surely wouldn't be me.

I remember when I was at a game sitting near the Bears bench, and I saw Ironhead Heyward talking to Mike McCaskey. I yelled at Chris Heyward a few times to punch Mike McCaskey in the face for me.
When I had my season tix, Mike McCaskey would walk out on the sidelines prior to the start of the game and wave to the crowd to a chorus of boos and cussing by the fans...he loved it..He would smile and wave like we were cheering him.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What a load of shit!!!
Boss to employee: "The company has been struggling do you have any Why's to explain it? I mean if I am the problem just tell me. "

Employee:??? "Sir, that can fire or demote me for no reason what- so-ever, I would say it's us not making the sales. Your leadership is unimpeachable."

Boss to superiors: " I asked all the employees about how I was doing. Seems I am not the problem." Wish I could put my finger on it."
Even if the players were honest, Nagy would spin it like any politician.

Nagy, "What do you think about my offense?"

Multiple players and staff shouting, "It sucks!", "It's the worst piece of shit I have ever seen", and "Go to Hell, asshole".

Next time Nagy talks to the Press:

Nagy, "I talked to both the players and the staff and they provided valuable information."

Biggs, "Such as?"

Nagy, "Well, they said that I draw the best of my players".

Nagy, "They also said that I am the most nourishing and nurturing coach they have ever played for or coached with in their lives."

Nagy, "They also said that I am on a difficult journey, but that all the resources for them to grow will come directly from me, in the end".

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I feel like Nagy's entire performance yesterday was like if I withheld food and water from my child.
I was thinking more like it being similar to you tying strips of bacon all over your child and then tossing him over the fence where there is a pack of wild dogs, walking inside to get a beer and enjoying the view of your child being attacked over and over.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I was thinking more like it being similar to you tying strips of bacon all over your child and then tossing him over the fence where there is a pack of wild dogs, walking inside to get a beer and enjoying the view of your child being attacked over and over.
reluctantly-alonzo-mourning.gif

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Nagy is Adam Gase with a visor

I dont even want Fields to play another down under this dude.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Your politically-laced commentary is literally illegal in this section of the forums so please edit the part of your post out within the next several minutes or face being reported for a violation.
Sorry, that is not politically laced and you should apologize for being a Karen in this situation.