Nagy Presser - Monday, Sept. 27th

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It is not a question of my toughness sir it is literally about rules for me are also for thee and what you're doing is derailing the conversation by inserting your political commentary into a thread about football inside a forum that allows football posts but has made political posting a bannishable offense so if anything you should be thanking me rather than trying to insult me because I have called your attention to your offense and given you ample time to correct your mistake that violates the forum policy.
Please desist and apologize.

You are derailing this thread.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I’d prefer:

“Fuck McCaskeys…. Clap clap clap clap clap
Fuck McCaskeys….. etc”
So your end result wanted is for someone to feel bad instead of maybe, you know, replacing someone?

"Nagy Sucks" might get some movement on the part of Virginia if the family is embarrasses enough on tv.

Do you think that Virginia is going to sell the team because "Fuck McCaskeys" embarrassed the family?

There is a better chance of hearing this in the future ... "Fuck Chicago clap clap clap clap clap" as the moving vans take everything and move out of state.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Anyways I could tell no one has really sat Nagy down after listening to that presser. No chats from George or Pace. It was the same BS as always.

These guys really care seemed to be the phrase of the day. Heard care several times.
With that kind of care, we need some Cutler "Don't care" around here.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
There is no recovering from that type of performance. It is in the record books forever. I just got up off my desk, fell forward and gained more yards than Nagy's offense did on Sunday.
Imagine if you were really tall, you could have doubled their yardage yesterday.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys have been receiving hate for the last 3 decades. They can't hear any of that crap from their ivory tower. And if a whisper gets to their ears, they just roll around in their pile of money to feel better.
Honestly, how bad can they feel?
R.c5bacd720c6be30696edcbecc140ed66

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Chris Bosh once said: Legends aren’t defined by their successes, they are defined by how they bounce back from their failures.

If somehow this season ...by some miracle....Nagy was able to get this team deep into the playoffs, this idiot will become a legend. The Chicago Bitch fans will be like...that bald man with a visor took the why's and the who's and answered all the hard questions.
Absolutely!

@jive 's turd that he took this morning would also become a legend if it led the Bears to the playoffs. Both have the same chance of that happening though.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So did Aaron Rodgers in the last 30 seconds last night.
Worse than that ...

Aaron Rodger's spike of the ball to stop the clock, setting up the game winner, gained one less passing yard than the Bears did all game long.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The only way to get to the McCaskeys is through their wallet. DONT GO TO GAMES OR BUY ANY MERCHANDISE!
Good luck with that.

Bear fans not going to a game would only open up room for other bear fans to go to a game or, heaven forbid, being filled by fans of the opposing team. Can you imagine a sea of silver and blue on Sunday or green and yellow later on in the season.

As Packer fans would be enjoying a Soldier Fields leap, the McCaskeys would be too busy counting their money to notice the difference in color.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So your end result wanted is for someone to feel bad instead of maybe, you know, replacing someone?

"Nagy Sucks" might get some movement on the part of Virginia if the family is embarrasses enough on tv.

Do you think that Virginia is going to sell the team because "Fuck McCaskeys" embarrassed the family?

There is a better chance of hearing this in the future ... "Fuck Chicago clap clap clap clap clap" as the moving vans take everything and move out of state.
?