Nagy to call plays

discplayer

Liked Posts:
It's simple. He used up his bag of tricks and the league adjusted. He never did. Just like he never does in the second half of the game and they get shut out in the third quarter.

Dalton isn't fixing that problem. Nagy is problem #1 with the offense
Yep. Pretty much this, and how!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles struggled because they played better teams. He was pressured around 50% more than Trubisky because he was facing the likes of the Colts and Bucs.

Trubisky struggled against crappy teams then got better when the O was changed for him after which he played better against more crappy teams.

Nagy's O may still be a problem but Foles main issue was competition. Trusbisky's was he could not grasp the O well enough to execute even against bad teams until Lazor changed it for him.

So it will be interesting to see how the O looks presuming they feel Dalton or whoever they get can run it as intended unlike Trubisky. If not then Nagy should be fired.
It’s still going to suck but I like your optimism.

The whole blocking scheme up front is terrible, counterintuitive and they don’t have personnel to run it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
When you're the brightest football mind in all recorded history, this planet and the entire cosmos included, why wouldn't you call plays?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
He has to though that is his audition tape. He sux at it but he is a nobody that got the call to be a HC and now he has to prove his worth. He will fail and in doing so, so will we. This is what a narcissist does he believes it's always the other guy insert name here.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen a string of so many terribly awful press conferences in a row. Each one is equally as bad and insulting to the fans as the previous.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've never seen a string of so many terribly awful press conferences in a row. Each one is equally as bad and insulting to the fans as the previous.
Yep. Same level as his play calling. We're in hell my friend...