Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Alright guys since versus threads are the new thing around here I thought I would posit one that could actually matter for the roster breakdown. The way I figure it you could trade Bray because mid-August is the time when the smartest teams are trolling for the next great QB3. I take Nagy easy but not exclusively because my head follicles are twelve years destroyed, guy still has an arm and a savant brain, neither of which Bray has. Bray does have hair, but it's there just to shade his pea-brain, who cares, if anything its a strike against him.

On to roster stuff, I'm not a rules guy per say, but I'm fairly certain you could suit up Nagy and it wouldn't take a roster spot, if he continues to wizz them in practice you could technically cut Chase Daniel and carry two kickers into the season. IF sweet baby golden son Mitchell goes down I think you can count on Nagy to deliver nine or ten wins and a backdoor Wild Card berth.

Trubisky -> 10-13 wins, Playoffs
Nagy -> 9-10 wins, Wild Card
Bray -> 6 wins

Please use the poll with care here and only give careful insight in the comments as I just postponed my work day to get this through. Thanks.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give me Nagy. He knows the playbook.
I'm guessing Mitch knew more of the playbook than any other player on offense last year. People seem to forget Mitch wasn't the only player trying to learn a new system.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing Mitch knew more of the playbook than any other player on offense last year. People seem to forget Mitch wasn't the only player trying to learn a new system.
Very true, everyone was learning including the Oline. I think this year there will be a huge difference across the board.