Nagy will be on his 5th starting quarterback

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
It takes 400 years to master the genius of Nagy's offense

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
It takes 400 years to master the genius of Nagy's offense
nfl scholars in the year 2421 will look back with wonder how the Nagy scheme did not result in 100 points per game. they will blame the QB and wonder why Superman wasn't hired for the job

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ryan you hit the nail on the head with this post. Its not a QB friendly system, its the exact opposite.

I really thought last year should have been it. Bringing in Foles just to have him perform worse than Trubisky... at that point the organization should have been sure that Nagy was not the guy.

Now its kind of the same thing over again with Dalton. Barring a spectacular performance by Fields this season, I think Nagy is done.
But wasn't it fun to watch the SB MVP try to explain football to his head coach on the sidelines a few times last year?
He even brought up getting the play in with no time to set up the five guys in motion in a team meeting and yet we still see TO's used for that exact same reason again this year.........and the 1st of three false starts followed that time out in the 1st quarter. That's just piss poor coaching!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I would give a pass to Dalton because of injury, but really Dalton looked worse in this offense too.

If the trend continues, on his 5th quarterback and still only scoring sub 14 points / game, surely this fucker can’t make it through the season, right?
Unfortunately for some, I believe the clock has been reset.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
But wasn't it fun to watch the SB MVP try to explain football to his head coach on the sidelines a few times last year?
He even brought up getting the play in with no time to set up the five guys in motion in a team meeting and yet we still see TO's used for that exact same reason again this year.........and the 1st of three false starts followed that time out in the 1st quarter. That's just piss poor coaching!

Which is why Foles has been banished lol.

Foles is the one person in the building thats has been around Reids system long enough to know Nagy is BS'ing everyone.

I watched that kid in the Houston run some no huddle at the start of the 3rd yesterday so lets see how much leash he gives Fields because one of the things that stood out to me the first 2 games was how Dalton starting yet we saw very little hurry up or even changing of plays at the los. He basically ran what was called .

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which is why Foles has been banished lol.

Foles is the one person in the building thats has been around Reids system long enough to know Nagy is BS'ing everyone.

I watched that kid in the Houston run some no huddle at the start of the 3rd yesterday so lets see how much leash he gives Fields because one of the things that stood out to me the first 2 games was how Dalton starting yet we saw very little hurry up or even changing of plays at the los. He basically ran what was called .
Nagy immediately called a TO(or should I say wasted another TO)the first time Foles tried hurry up and hilarity ensued......

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
That was a great moment. Foles was talking to him like he was an idiot and not a head coach. Just a complete lack of respect from Foles.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ppl need to calm the fuck down

Nagy can fail on his own merits

Don't need to fuckin white knight for shit QBs
c'mon man.
I know you have been around here and the CBMB for years....

You know the rule. You can have 1 player who is absolutely blameless and everything sucks around him and the team is at fault for not providing 10 all-pro players around him.

The follow up rule is that if guy A gets injured and Guy B does well, that is only because the whole team stepped up and played perfectly while the opponent suited up 22 randos out of the stands.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
5o2xyk.jpg

This is our most desperate hour.
For the Star Wars reference you're my favorite poster of the day, LOL.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Dalton has actually looked pretty good . . . NEXT !!!!!

Foles was trash with the Jaguars
Mitch is a backup and the Bills think so highly of him they didn't give him a single snap behind center in a 35-0 blowout win.
Some teams do that though. Brady hardly ever comes out in a blowout. The Packers might be only team that have done it seemingly every blowout. But in that Trestman blowout, didn't they let him have 6 scores before he got the bench??

Allen probably felt he needed to practice after how poor he looked in Week 1.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That was a great moment. Foles was talking to him like he was an idiot and not a head coach. Just a complete lack of respect from Foles.

And that's not a good sign for a HC. Nor in the locker room

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He is lol. He’s no world beater but he is probably one of the better quarterback we have had in Chicago in a while. In 9 games for Dallas 2100 yards 14:8 … over 16 games that’s 3500ish 24:16
To put this in perspective, that's good for 19th in the league AKA fewer passing yards than anyone who started at least 15 games. Also would be about 17th in TDs and would have led the league in INTs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First QB who doesn’t suck ass however.