Nagy

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
This game showed me that this team is going no where with this head coach. I don’t care that they won, that was abysmal coaching. In all honesty, It made me more confident in Foles, he looks like he knows what happening out there despite his limitations. I hope he shuts Nagy down more. However this is looking more like another 8-8 season.

Last edited:

Urlacher_24

Liked Posts:
This game showed me that this team is going no where with this head coach. Looking more like another 8-8 season incoming.
Exactly. It’s sad but true. No way this is a super bowl team.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles 4 play caller. I love how he scolded him on the sideline after he was pissed that Nagy slowed down the tempo when the offense had Tampa Def on the ropes.

I have been a huge Nagy supporter but it's become painfully obvious to even me that it's time to give up play calling duties. I still like him as HC and think he should focus on running the team. He has no feel for play calling during a free flowing game.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
We are so lucky this stupid ass didn’t lose us the game without his clock management....unacceptable even with a win

Liked Posts:
iu

This is Nagy with his play-calling privileges.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
First possession of the 2nd half, I thought Nagy was slipping in to Nagy ball...But he snapped out of it

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
This game showed me that this team is going no where with this head coach. I don’t care that they won, that was abysmal coaching. In all honesty, It made me more confident in Foles, he looks like he knows what happening out there despite his limitations. I hope he shuts Nagy down more. However this is looking more like another 8-8 season.

We just played 2 top ten defenses and you think we wont win more than 4 more games ?

:crazy: