Nagy's bullcrap-pulling starting to be exposed

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields still had two small fractures on his ribs, no?

Prob not the best idea to rush back a guy who keeps exposing himself to injury in that specific area.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Nagy just can't accept that as many variables as he tries to change, the one constant, himself can't ever fix the offense. There is no benefit of him being coach these last few weeks over any other joe schmoe

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fields still had two small fractures on his ribs, no?

Prob not the best idea to rush back a guy who keeps exposing himself to injury in that specific area.
Logic? GTFOH

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bullcrap-pulling?

Put some thought into your thread titles, people. The editing process is very important for good writing.

If you cared about good writing, the line under your username would read "So anyway, I started blasting." ;)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OP’s attempts at vindictive humor remind me of the time I saw sister ibanez get hit by a 4-wheeler. He even winks and laughs at his own ‘jokes’

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably knows he's doomed and wants to go out on his terms.

you always have the most outlandish takes

maybe Fields is actually good at hiding it. I mean dude is stoic af

or maybe Nagy wants to shield Fields from the slaughter that will be the GB game

or maybe ownership is like you don't get Fields cause you are gon break him

or maybe

or maybe

or maybe

or maybe

what a stupid game this is that you play

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Highly doubt he would be inactive if he wasn’t injured. He wasn’t medically cleared to be active against Arizona.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
this is CCS. you're allowed to say bullshit without BearsMod1 banning you.

I mean - its a fucking Bears forum. Newsworthy or bullshit, ANY Bears talk is better than the trolling grab ass some of the people come here for...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean - its a fucking Bears forum. Newsworthy or bullshit, ANY Bears talk is better than the trolling grab ass some of the people come here for...
Sorry that nobody comes here for your trolling. You pull nothing but crap here 24/7 and then whine to the mods when people call you out on your bull-pulling.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or maybe they want Fields to be 100% before putting him back in during a lost season. But we don't know, which some just can't accept.
but, but, but, he needs the reps man not to mention that DR Mooney says he's fine LOL

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It's also possible ownership/Pace doesn't want to put Fields in a bad position facing a good D & team, coming off an injury and having to deal with Nagy's scheme. Seems they've waved the white flag on the season and want to limit the damage to their most prized asset.
Makes sense, if you want to attract a HC with Fields, it would be much better if he is not hurt.....