Nagy's bullcrap-pulling starting to be exposed

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be honest, I thought it was a bit suspect that he didn't play vs. Arizona. I'm not going to get too crazy with conspiracy theories and all that, but I would find it very odd if he doesn't play against Green Bay.

If this is all some Nagy shit, color me surprised that he'd be doing stupid cloak & dagger bullshit and making horrible decisions.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be honest, I thought it was a bit suspect that he didn't play vs. Arizona. I'm not going to get too crazy with conspiracy theories and all that, but I would find it very odd if he doesn't play against Green Bay.

If this is all some Nagy shit, color me surprised that he'd be doing stupid cloak & dagger bullshit and making horrible decisions.

Probably knows he's doomed and wants to go out on his terms.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
tea-leaves-hc-lede.jpg

Nope the tea leaves say this is incorrect

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of sister agniewska’s confirmation bias. If she woke up that day with a particularly severe bout of halitosis, IBS, and a lifetime of sexual unfulfillment, it was already decided that you were a child of satan and were going to be sent to the principal nun

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dislike Nagy there's no doubt I've wanted him fired for 2 seasons now but him playing it safe with the hopefully franchise QB in a season that doesn't matter anyway is not a reason for my dislike

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) I think Nagy is out after this week. This isn't because of reports but just a gut feeling I get.
2) If Fields is fine, there is no reason to allow Nagy to use Dalton. You don't owe Nagy control when he's already a dead man walking (regardless of if it's soon or at the end of the season)
3) If Fields is fine, I don't know why Nagy would hide behind injury. Just say that you believe Andy gives you the best chance to win games. Fans are already booing you, there's no point in trying to play that game.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OK Nagy sucks but this one is just Twitter reading way too much into shit.
Not necessarily. If I remember correctly, Fields was shown to be fine before the Cards game but was magically downgraded. It wouldn’t surprise me that Nagy just won’t start fields because he is under the delusion Dalton plays to his shit system better

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Playing out like the end of that clown trestman

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not necessarily. If I remember correctly, Fields was shown to be fine before the Cards game but was magically downgraded. It wouldn’t surprise me that Nagy just won’t start fields because he is under the delusion Dalton plays to his shit system better
Meh, not following you down that rabbit hole.

Liked Posts:
It's also possible ownership/Pace doesn't want to put Fields in a bad position facing a good D & team, coming off an injury and having to deal with Nagy's scheme. Seems they've waved the white flag on the season and want to limit the damage to their most prized asset.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't a friend of Fields say that Fields was fine the same day of the injury?
Yes, he did. On the other hand, coincidentally enough, I had a shoulder fracture 4 weeks ago that didn't show up on x-ray, only MRI. I don't know about Fields' case, but I do know that these things happen.