Nagy's Coaches Breakfast interview

Canth

Liked Posts:
I did not see this posted yet, here is the hour long interview that Nagy did at the coaches breakfast. A lot of really interesting questions and conversation.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
thanks OP, now where's that P.o.S whom said NAgy's interview speech is for sure trading Howard?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
At work. Can one of our super nerds provide a summary?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Here's the summarized articles.

5 things we learned at the NFL owners meetings

'Last year is gone': Matt Nagy is resetting his team's focus

And this clip of Nagy still believing that Trubisky's throwing errors are still part of learning the offense, but he says they gotta be cleaned up next year...

"...I get the play call, everything is set, now I can go out and make off balance throws, off-schedule throws. That’s what we call them. That’s where we want to see him take that next leap. There were a couple throws last year that he will be the first to tell you he might have thrown it across his body or he threw it into the end zone when we were in the red zone and we got points and it was a little iffy. We’ve got to eliminate those. And there’s others where they might have been somebody who was open that he overthrew. We’ve got to eliminate those. We want to hit those. Don’t fool yourself. That is not the only quarterback that is missing those throws. That’s why he has the magnifying glass in our city because it is him, but that goes on throughout the league. To make him a superstar we’ve got to have him always hitting those."

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Here's the summarized articles.

5 things we learned at the NFL owners meetings

'Last year is gone': Matt Nagy is resetting his team's focus

And this clip of Nagy still believing that Trubisky's throwing errors are still part of learning the offense, but he says they gotta be cleaned up next year...

"...I get the play call, everything is set, now I can go out and make off balance throws, off-schedule throws. That’s what we call them. That’s where we want to see him take that next leap. There were a couple throws last year that he will be the first to tell you he might have thrown it across his body or he threw it into the end zone when we were in the red zone and we got points and it was a little iffy. We’ve got to eliminate those. And there’s others where they might have been somebody who was open that he overthrew. We’ve got to eliminate those. We want to hit those. Don’t fool yourself. That is not the only quarterback that is missing those throws. That’s why he has the magnifying glass in our city because it is him, but that goes on throughout the league. To make him a superstar we’ve got to have him always hitting those."
At least the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one? We will see if it translates.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
At least the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one? We will see if it translates.
I like that he seems to be acknowledging that the fans aren't dillusional, and that there were accuracy issues. And he's saying Mitch should be hitting those next year. If you left it to some people here, it'd be excused till the end of his contract and beyond.