Nagy's play calling might cost him his job. (SportsMockery)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fucking Weirdo
You literally melted down last night. You asked me to meet you to fight?
Why are you trying so hard? Maybe you don't remember last night?
@MDB111™

Okay i looked it up for you since you knew you were in the wrong. So i disliked only these two posts by you and i think everyone would agree that they deserved to be disliked. So in response you disliked 30+ posts of mine that had either nothing at all to do with you or were about the topic on the thread.

Seems fair you fucking dipshit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@MDB111™

Okay i looked it up for you since you knew you were in the wrong. So i disliked only these two posts by you and i think everyone would agree that they deserved to be disliked. So in response you disliked 30+ posts of mine that had either nothing at all to do with you or were about the topic on the thread.

This sure reads like someone who clearly doesn't get upset by negs and is definitely not melting down two days in a row...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@MDB111™

Please stop. I feel threatened

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The worst time to question play calling is the preseason. it's been a real thorn but I won't judge him on it at this time of year. Lambert finally says something and his timing is pure shit.
What was the problem with the play calling yesterday?

The issue was that we played 3/11 starters and got our ass kicked by a good defense.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Well, Nagy said he was more involved with the D this year.

I can tell, LOL.
mase-lol.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
@dabears70 isn't 17 anymore, but he still is in my mind

also if Nagy's playcalling were to cost him his job, if that were even in question at any point in recorded history with this jackalope franchise, he would've probably been fired after his kicker doinked against the Eagles.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

The issue was that we played 3/11 starters and got our ass kicked by a good defense.
wait, what??? you're saying that the dropped passes, missed tackles by the first sting defense, first sting defense getting eaten up by a so called bust QB, missed blocking, fumbles, int by the first sting QB, should I go on, are all because the Bears only had 3/11 starters.

Good night man.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

The Bills rested 16 of their 22 starters