National analyst hints Chicago Bears may not have confidence in Justin Fields

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
OP already has two posts with -4 likes and writes for this website. That’s all that needs to be said about CCS.

P.S. CBD gummies are for posers. If you want to be cool, than take CBD suppositories. Go big or go home.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
OP already has two posts with -4 likes and writes for this website. That’s all that needs to be said about CCS.

P.S. CBD gummies are for posers. If you want to be cool, than take CBD suppositories. Go big or go home.
Just smoke a doob

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
the hottest of hot takes

jive

Liked Posts:
That analyst is much like CBD: not much to it.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
I hope everyone realizes how these stories come about. If not, let me imagine it for you:

All the office staff come up with the most stupid, off the wall ideas they can think off. They write them down on a slip of paper. When news is slow, these click bait masters are told to garner attention in order to justify advertising dollars to sponsors. They mix up the staff suggestions in a hat, then the idiot writers pull one out at random. No matter how improbable the idea, the click bait writer must employ every ounce of fear, drama, and "evil twin" scenario, to compel the hapless reader that this idea is true.

We, as fans starved for news during the lulls in the offseason, need to be aware that most of this drivel is total crap. The hacks that write this stuff are trying to avoid being relegated to a grocery bagger job (no offense to any grocery baggers out there).

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poles wouldn’t have taken the job if he didn’t believe in fields imo. He’s an “up and comer” no reason to waste your one shot on a bad situation

Eberflus on the other may have never received HC offers again lol so it was take it or leave it

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hey guys, get this. I was on the shitter this morning considering CBD pills and a funny thought occurred to me. The Bears must be interested in keeping Fields. Otherwise, they wouldn't be paying him.

I'm not a national analyst, but anything passes for newsworthy these days