National Media Annihilating Nagy and His Design

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The offensive performance yesterday was bad on many levels.

But the game plan, play calling, and adjustments were pathetic. There is literally no way that you can defend it.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The offensive performance yesterday was bad on many levels.

But the game plan, play calling, and adjustments were pathetic. There is literally no way that you can defend it.

Dan Orlovski at times comes off a little… funky, but he is passionate about what he does. He absolutely just destroyed all things Nagy and design. OL was a shitshow, bu Nagy should be embarrassed. If he reads the room correctly, which is highly doubtful, he gives up play calling today.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Ryan Clark pretty much said he played to what the defense wanted him to do on design, routes, etc.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I thought hte game plan against the packers opening day 2019 was one of the worst I had ever seen. But this was an order of magnitude worse. It's like Nagy was trying to lose and get Fields hurt.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Dan Orlovsky absolutely roasts Nagy. Goes thru all the offensive plays, how many times there were 5 man protections, chips, rollouts, etc. Says you have 150 days since you drafted him to come up with this horrendours plan. It was an epic roast.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Dan Orlovsky absolutely roasts Nagy. Goes thru all the offensive plays, how many times there were 5 man protections, chips, rollouts, etc. Says you have 150 days since you drafted him to come up with this horrendours plan. It was an epic roast.

You and I were thinking on the same wave length my man... literally a split second after you posted I uploaded video of Orlovsky.