National Media Annihilating Nagy and His Design

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was the same Shotgun spread shit we have seen for years. 4 man routes with little protection for your QB. Did we even run an I formation 1 time yesterday?

I read that all but 1 play action came from shotgun

Matt Nagy is borderline remedial

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Some of the strongest takes I have seen for firing a coach. Wow. Across the board they are saying to fire Nagy. Damn.

Taaaaaaaaaalk to meeeeeeeee

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From the national media all the way to local meatballs, it would seem this one is easy. Nagy did nothing to get his offense prepared. In fact he left the door open for them to fail in front of the world.

The bears hit rock bottom yesterday, yet we should not have been surprised this day was coming.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Some of the strongest takes I have seen for firing a coach. Wow. Across the board they are saying to fire Nagy. Damn.

Because Fields is battle tested and pro ready and there's absolutely no excuse for what was put out there yesterday. None. Even as a rookie, he should not look that bad.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Because Fields is battle tested and pro ready and there's absolutely no excuse for what was put out there yesterday. None. Even as a rookie, he should not look that bad.
How many rookie QBs in their first start have ever been sacked 9 times and only have 1 net passing yard. Anyone? And there have been some bad QBs, with bad coaching. Nagy is in a league all by himself.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
From the national media all the way to local meatballs, it would seem this one is easy. Nagy did nothing to get his offense prepared. In fact he left the door open for them to fail in front of the world.

The bears hit rock bottom yesterday, yet we should not have been surprised this day was coming.
Rock bottom?

Nagy still has a shovel and a will to dig ... prepare for new bottoms.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
What we watched yesterday was either incompetence of the highest level, or intentionally awful. I've heard a couple different pundits even mention it was so bad it looked like it was done on purpose.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rex went off on Nagy, great segment

Gross, I scanned the video and each time I stopped it to watch, it seemed like we were helping the other team out by pushing them forward. Hell, I think Peters flung Garrett a few extra yards towards Fields on each sack.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
It was the same Shotgun spread shit we have seen for years. 4 man routes with little protection for your QB. Did we even run an I formation 1 time yesterday?

exactly this. He keeps trying the same Nagy shit that simply hasn’t worked ever.