National Media Annihilating Nagy and His Design

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How many rookie QBs in their first start have ever been sacked 9 times and only have 1 net passing yard. Anyone? And there have been some bad QBs, with bad coaching. Nagy is in a league all by himself.
I'm proud of you. You've joined the dark side

jc456

Liked Posts:
The offensive performance yesterday was bad on many levels.

But the game plan, play calling, and adjustments were pathetic. There is literally no way that you can defend it.
it actually looked intentional.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Scroll through the thread. A few videos posted. I have been busy injecting it all into my veins to repost.
Yeah, I’ve seen a few now, thanks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is about to have a renaissance

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Trubisky might be the baby goat under disguise. He did try to tell us what he would like to see Nagy run, only to not get a thank you message from the Bears when he left. And here I though Nagy Ike hearing criticism from people, per his press conference.

Is it possible he was lying? ?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that people are starting to notice that Nagy is ass. His offense has been ass since the second half of 2018 and people kept blaming Trubisky and then Foles. His offense is trash. There's a reason why KC players were caught on camera saying they're glad he's gone. There's a reason why former players(Kyle Long) have said they wouldn't play for him and his gimmicks. His offense is trash and he's starting to remind me of Trestman. If he's smart, he will relinquish playcalling to Lazor

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that people are starting to notice that Nagy is ass. His offense has been ass since the second half of 2018 and people kept blaming Trubisky and then Foles. His offense is trash. There's a reason why KC players were caught on camera saying they're glad he's gone. There's a reason why former players(Kyle Long) have said they wouldn't play for him and his gimmicks. His offense is trash and he's starting to remind me of Trestman. If he's smart, he will relinquish playcalling to Lazor

He won't do that because there's no point for him to be here if he relinquishes play calling and he knows it. Him giving up his play calling duties may as well be him submitting his letter of resignation

DB012031

Liked Posts:
That's just it..he isn't smart, which is why the Bears are in this mess...