First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Are we interviewing candidates yet? Why are Bubble Teams already making hires and I don't even know if we're interviewing candidates yet?

I guess all of our candidates are still coaching and just done?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Are we interviewing candidates yet? Why are Bubble Teams already making hires and I don't even know if we're interviewing candidates yet?

I guess all of our candidates are still coaching and just done?
I had actually honestly forgot they were in the middle of a coaching search. Hope that's not an indictment of the search itself.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone curious why the Sixers aren't hiring their own assistant?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Yeah i don't know if this speaks well of Ime or not. Maybe they were looking to make a splash?

Since Elton Brand is their GM, I wouldn't read too much into it. Brand not hiring Ime might be in the latter's favor.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Someone mentioned this in the Boylen thread when I brought it up: that perhaps they just want a clean slate on the staff. It's also possible that Udoka turned them down. The Sixers have some tough decisions to make, and their window might have to go through a reopening. As odd as it sounds, the Bulls might have a brighter future than the Sixers, so that could have factored in.

As far as Ty Lue, I just don't get it. He constantly has a look of bewilderment on his face. Plus, it's easy to be a championship level coach when you have Lebron playing some of the best basketball in the finals that you'll ever see.

As for Nash, it's pretty clear that Durant had a hand in that. So, Stephen A probably has some misplaced anger.

I'm saying the Bulls are going in this order: Unseld, Udoka, Craig. With my dark horse candidate being David Vanterpool.