CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't either...then again PG13 came into the league as a 6'6 combo guard then grew like 3 inches in one offseason and became the monster we now know.
You spelled fraud wrong.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You have some weird opinions on some great basketball players.
Paul George will be the poster child for the Hall of Very Good. I don't think he's a guy that elevates your team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Paul George will be the poster child for the Hall of Very Good. I don't think he's a guy that elevates your team.
Dude is a 1st team all defense guy who is capable of scoring 20+ a night...how does that not elevate your team? Unless you're of the opinion that only superstars elevate your team in which case, I guess I will be forced to agree on the basis that PG is not a superstar.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dude is a 1st team all defense guy who is capable of scoring 20+ a night...how does that not elevate your team? Unless you're of the opinion that only superstars elevate your team in which case, I guess I will be forced to agree on the basis that PG is not a superstar.
The Thunder went from 47 wins the year before PG, to 48 and then 49. First round exits each season with Paul. I suppose I expect more from a guy that is capable of scoring 20+ a night for $19 million.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Thunder went from 47 wins the year before PG, to 48 and then 49. First round exits each season with Paul. I suppose I expect more from a guy that is capable of scoring 20+ a night for $19 million.
Fair point. Even if you wanted to blame Westbrook for their underwhelming performance, PG in theory should have more impact than 2 wins in 2 years.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair point. Even if you wanted to blame Westbrook for their underwhelming performance, PG in theory should have more impact than 2 wins in 2 years.
Its kind of hard to up the wins when Westbrook plays Westbrook ball and is complete inefficient.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its kind of hard to up the wins when Westbrook plays Westbrook ball and is complete inefficient.
Guess it depends on if you think OKC got as many wins as they did because of Westbrook or in spite of Westbrook. Westbrook was especially inefficient this year though...only shot like 65% from the line and under 30% from 3.

PG was ok...something like 44/39/83. 28ppg though, didn't realize he was dropping so many buckets this year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess it depends on if you think OKC got as many wins as they did because of Westbrook or in spite of Westbrook. Westbrook was especially inefficient this year though...only shot like 65% from the line and under 30% from 3.

PG was ok...something like 44/39/83. 28ppg though, didn't realize he was dropping so many buckets this year.
Yea, he is a top 4 MVP candidate. Westbrook was awful all year and OKC role players sucked. Westbrook is so ball dominant that its got to be tough to play around. I know players say they love him, but I think thats only for his competitiveness.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

PG will likely end up 3rd in the MVP voting this year. He's an unreal player. IMO he's a legit Superstar and elevates his team.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
PG elevated to superstar this year IMO. First team all-nba, first team all-defense, top 3 in MVP and he's one of the nominees for defensive player of the year. Not his fault that team sucks. They have no shooting at all and Westbrook makes horrible decisions and has regressed over the last 2 seasons.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trades galore! None of them involve the Bulls!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trades galore! None of them involve the Bulls!
Minnesota trading ahead of the Bulls impacts them, though.

Now we will use more than just the #7 to get a guy fans didn't want at #7.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
BTW, I just would like to say that I rarely, if ever, understand NBA trades.

I mean, I get that they are about contracts far more than they are ever about talent. But since I don't care enough to ever look into specifics of any player's contract, I just shake my head whenever I see a trade.

Mike Conley for 72 players?
Yesterday - and I have already forgotten who - some team traded away a player AND a pick, for "cash considerations".
It's more financial than sports. Might as well watch traders on the stock exchange.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Zion has had months to think about what he'd say when drafted #1 overall, and when asked, responds with "I don't know what to tell you."

Classic.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL GarPax will miss out on his PG....