Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In what world is Crowder not as good as PJ Tucker? The Bucks were smart to dump Tucker in 2021. Crowder is a great add for the Championship run. I actually meant name a better starting 5 in the NBA currently than the Bucks.

And the Bulls were relevant last about 25 years ago. No worries, the Bears haven't been relevant in almost 40 years. The Bulls are not half as pathetic.

The Bucks and Packers are better than the Bulls and Bears. We know this.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think much of BD, but they should have gotten rid of Zach a year ago. Would have been much easier to move him. Now, his absurd contract, this type of shit, and injury history will make it very difficult.
What you say is true, but I'm gonna side with Zach on this one. BD is more of an issue for this team than Zach imo

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like Knicks fans are happy they aren't getting Zach haha.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What you say is true, but I'm gonna side with Zach on this one. BD is more of an issue for this team than Zach imo

They both deserve to be outta here. But since it's a player driven league, I always put more of it on the player. It took Lavine 8 years before he made the playoffs. In a league where 1 player can be the difference of making the playoffs or not, Lavine has proven that he just isn't that dude. He has pretty numbers here and there because the pacing in the NBA has picked up and it's become easier to score, but he just doesn't have "it."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They both deserve to be outta here. But since it's a player driven league, I always put more of it on the player. It took Lavine 8 years before he made the playoffs. In a league where 1 player can be the difference of making the playoffs or not, Lavine has proven that he just isn't that dude. He has pretty numbers here and there because the pacing in the NBA has picked up and it's become easier to score, but he just doesn't have "it."
Yeah that's true. Zach's a #3 guy on a title team. Maybe a #2 if your star is really really good and you got exceptional role players. Definitely not a #1. But alas there's very few #1s and a great many #3s

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In what world is Crowder not as good as PJ Tucker? The Bucks were smart to dump Tucker in 2021. Crowder is a great add for the Championship run. I actually meant name a better starting 5 in the NBA currently than the Bucks.

And the Bulls were relevant last about 25 years ago. No worries, the Bears haven't been relevant in almost 40 years. The Bulls are not half as pathetic.
Based on this post I would swear the Bucks are undefeated.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah that's true. Zach's a #3 guy on a title team. Maybe a #2 if your star is really really good and you got exceptional role players. Definitely not a #1. But alas there's very few #1s and a great many #3s
I've said it before, Zach needs to become Ray Allen.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've said it before, Zach needs to become Ray Allen.
Has Zach every starred in a movie and banged a couple of white chicks in it? No!!!! He could never be Jesus Shuttleworth

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Has Zach every starred in a movie and banged a couple of white chicks in it? No!!!! He could never be Jesus Shuttleworth
There's still time.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah, I've always thought of players with pretty stats as fitting in one of three tiers.

Tier 1: The players who you can put on an absolute dog shit team, but they're so good and make such a big difference that their presence is at the very least good enough to get them to the playoffs. If they have a decent team, then these guys will have them in title contention convos. Having these dudes will automatically give a team and fanbase the belief that they can legit compete for a title. These guys include the KDs, prime LBJ, Curry, a healthy Kawhi, etc. There's very few of them.

Tier 2: These guys can consistently get their teams to the playoffs, but they're not really good enough to get their team to the finals. They need another superstar with them. These guys include players like Kyrie, Paul Pierce, etc.

Tier 3: These guys put up nice numbers, but they don't seem to result in wins. Here, I put guys like Zach Lavine, Kevin Love, DeMarcus Cousins, etc.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, Scottie has his finger on the pulse...

View attachment 26228

Yeah, there's a lot of people in Chicago who root for WI teams, because they're actually Wisconsinites who moved here since they didn't want to live in that shitty state haha.

Not that Illinois is much better, but at least there's fun shit to do in Chicago.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Yeah, there's a lot of people in Chicago who root for WI teams, because they're actually Wisconsinites who moved here since they didn't want to live in that shitty state haha.

Not that Illinois is much better, but at least there's fun shit to do in Chicago.
Cool story, but if you look at the actual data, many more people move from Illinois to Wisconsin, than the other way around. And those that don't move to Wisconsin spend their time there on vacation. Huge money is made in Wisconsin from tourists from Illinois.

Doesn't surprise me that someone like yourself wouldn't know how to, or where to go to have "fun" in Wisconsin. No offense at all, but you seem a little out of touch with reality.

Good luck to the Bulls the rest of the way. Absolute best case a play in game? Oh well, there is always next year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cool story, but if you look at the actual data, many more people move from Illinois to Wisconsin, than the other way around. And those that don't move to Wisconsin spend their time there on vacation. Huge money is made in Wisconsin from tourists from Illinois.

Doesn't surprise me that someone like yourself wouldn't know how to, or where to go to have "fun" in Wisconsin. No offense at all, but you seem a little out of touch with reality.

Good luck to the Bulls the rest of the way. Absolute best case a play in game? Oh well, there is always next year.
Everyone in Illinois needs to move to Wisconsin. The whole state should just be razed to the ground. There is no redemption. Wisconsin is the best there ever was. Cheese curds are the greatest food of all time.