NBA Trade Deadline thread.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think where you’re off is your assessment of Jackson. He’s playing at a defensive player of the year type level this season, and chipping in his 16 ppg as the 3rd scoring option on the team. He’s better than porzingis.
What is DPOY type level? Because nba.com has an award tracking page, and it's been fairly accurate over the past few years I've followed it, and he isn't on the DPOY rankings.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What is DPOY type level? Because nba.com has an award tracking page, and it's been fairly accurate over the past few years I've followed it, and he isn't on the DPOY rankings.

Notice it’s from nba.com

You guys will listen to me on the grizzlies eventually

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Notice it’s from nba.com

You guys will listen to me on the grizzlies eventually
lol, seems like a contradiction for them not to have him on their ladder then. Yes, I know these are betting odds, but there's logic behind betting odds generally.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
lol, seems like a contradiction for them not to have him on their ladder then. Yes, I know these are betting odds, but there's logic behind betting odds generally.
Oh, I’m sure they will give the award to someone else. Either way, he’s playing at a DPOY level is what I said

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I know I’m in the minority on this, but I don’t hate what the kings are doing. Sabonis and fox make a nice duo. And davion Mitchell and dicincenzo are two solid complimentary wing players…and they still have Barnes for now lol. Considering the kings can’t use FA to attract stars, they managed to get an all star in sabonis to build around
#CalledIt

kings looking legit to start the new season. The additions of monk and huerter have increased their outside shooting