NBC Aftershow - Matt Nagy's Offense with the Bears has been "Pathetic"

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
If you watch trailer trash tv shows like honey boo boo…

You might be a redneck.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
That makes no sense. I'm called a Trubisky fanboy because I saw the problem was Nagy and oline. Today was Fields' first start. Rookies get some time to see if they can shine. When the problem is the HC no rookie will shine.
I stand by that this team would've had the same results no matter which QBs they had drafted.

Of course Fields' had problems. There were potential problems in the preseason catch people were whacking over, he was locked onto one guy, he missed a more open guy, where he threw the ball ended up being in triple coverage.
The coaches' jobs are to teach players to be better even when the outcome was good. Their job is to design plays to assure better outcomes. Their job is to plan and call plays to get the best out of all the players on the team
Have you seen any of that with Nagy? Because I sure haven't.

did you forget to switch to your other account or are you drunk?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
No, but you seem to be.

you responded to me as if I quoted you but I never quoted you. I was talking to a completely different poster. As evidenced by me quoting him. I don’t think you were even around when that back and forth was had.

okay. sorry. My fault. I guess between my immature trash talking to spitta I made some statements about Fields you’re responding to.

What you’re trying to argue is absurd. Okay. You want to say Nagy had a bad game plan and called bad plays. Maybe. I don’t really even know but if you say so. It’s hard to tell because Fields was so incompetent. I’ve never watched anything that horrific that wasn’t some third stringer being forced to start. I don’t give a shit that he is a rookie or the play calling sucks. A competent QB with some semblance of potential is going to show you something. They’re going to go 10-20 for 125 yards and an interception. Idk. Something (See Trevor Lawrence stat line) 6/20 for 60 yards. You’re burying your head in the sand if you’re not deeply concerned about that you saw from Fields today. That was complete shit. That was maybe the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Bears QB and it’s not even hyperbole. He was garbage,

Last edited:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
you responded to me as if I quoted you but I never quoted you. I was talking to a completely different poster. As evidenced by me quoting him. I don’t think you were even around when that back and forth was had.

okay. sorry. My fault. I guess between my immature trash talking to spitta I made some statements about Fields you’re responding to.

What you’re trying to argue is absurd. Okay. You want to say Nagy had a bad game plan and called bad plays. Maybe. I don’t really even know but if you say so. It’s hard to tell because Fields was so incompetent. I’ve never watched anything that horrific that wasn’t some third stringer being forced to start. I don’t give a shit that he is a rookie or the play calling sucks. A competent QB with some semblance of potential is going to show you something. They’re going to go 10-20 for 125 yards and an interception. Idk. Something (See Trevor Lawrence stat line) 6/20 for 60 yards. You’re burying your head in the sand if you’re not deeply concerned about that you saw from Fields today. That was complete shit. That was maybe the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Bears QB and it’s not even hyperbole. He was garbage,

Nooooo, what I said was Fields is a rookie, this was his first start. You're jumping off the ledge because a rookie QB wasn't great in their 1st start.

My head is not buried either way. Rookies get time, young QBs get time.
What you saw today is a HC who's had too much time.

I stated worries about Fields while others were whacking because the pass was caught. Because I know from Trubisky the instant the pass wasn't intercepted they would be see those things, and they are real for being potential problems.

But in this shit show today what I saw was a HC/playcaller who is either intentionally trying to make a player look bad or is completely incompetent.
It's not on the oline, it's not on the QB. Anyone at HC should've been able to get more than today out of our players. Letting them play schoolyard ball would've got better results than Nagy did.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every Nagy Presser:

Bullshit Vinny.gif

Every "Find the Whys" and "Need to look at the tape / get better" ad nauseum:
say what chris rock.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You guys need to chill. We just need to understand the whys.

mecha

Liked Posts:
so it's hopeless. stop allocating time to it.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I was looking at the remaining schedule..I see 4 wins...Maybe!

This all starts at the top..a GM that cant find a qualified coach or find quality players..Look at ownership
your giving us to much credit lol

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes. I was interested in how this offense would look with Nagy's handpicked QB under center.
With that OL and game plan/playcalling, there is not one QB in the league who would have a decent game.