NBCSN Out!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dayam! Didn't see that coming.
I wonder how different the broadcasts will be. Are they keeping the same crews for the pre and post or starting over?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I maybe wrong but I'm thinking that they are referring to the national NBC Sports Network, not the local ones like NBC Sports Chicago. There are local outlets like the one we have here Chicago all over the country.....no way USA Network could handle all that programming.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I maybe wrong but I'm thinking that they are referring to the national NBC Sports Network, not the local ones like NBC Sports Chicago. There are local outlets like the one we have here Chicago all over the country.....no way USA Network could handle all that programming.

DOH! Makes sense.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe that is correct....this article is from the Mercury News in the SF Bay area, and states exactly that: Warriors, Giants, A's, and Sharks games will not be affected.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Correct,local sports broadcasts should remain the same.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Local stays same

National moves to USA....still owned by NBC

Guessing they keep same national crews??