NCAA IGT

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Did I read that Michigan was a 24 point favorite?

I just LOVE watching Jim Harbaugh lose. I am so glad we didn't hire him. He's an insufferable prick who makes excuses.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Clemson came really close to losing, and Lawrence is going to be out again next week against Notre Dame.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Remember when everyone wanted Harbaugh as the Bears coach?

It’s long past time we start to consider Harbaugh as a mediocre coach, and Michigan as a mediocre program.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh made Stanford install his own personal bathroom in his office while they were laying off staff in 2008 during the recession. That bathroom apparently cost almost 6 figures. Michigan now has their own shitter on the sidelines for millions now

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile our old dear Lovie is not the answer for the Illini. Not sure anyone can turn that program around.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fun Fact: the great Bo Schembechler never won a national championship. Not a single motherfucking championship, but somehow this man is deified in Ann Arbor. In case you're wondering, Bo was 5-12 in bowl games. 5 and motherfucking 12. It's been over 20 years since Michigan last won a national title, and before Lloyd Carr coached that championship team, it was at least 40 years prior that they won their last title. Yet somehow, Michigan is always placed among the elites in college football. They, much like Jim Harbaugh, are frauds.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did I read that Michigan was a 24 point favorite?

I just LOVE watching Jim Harbaugh lose. I am so glad we didn't hire him. He's an insufferable prick who makes excuses.

It's interesting, though isn't it?

Harbaugh went to Michigan, and has sucked.

His OC , Roman, went on to eventually land with the Ravens and is currently living his best life.

Hrm - wonder who REALLY deserves the credit for the creativity of the 49ers when Harbaugh was HC?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Illinois and Penn State played 9 OTs and finished ten points under the Over/Under!

Through the first 7 OT's neither team had reached the end zone.

Illinois has a two game winning streak vs AP Top 10 teams. ? :oops:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Alabama and Oklahoma should not be in a playoff position now, especially Oklahoma. Michigan isn't dominating all of their opponents but neither is Oklahoma. Top 3 should be Georgia, Cincinnati and Michigan, I guess put Alabama back in.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck is this in the Bears forum?