Liked Posts:
Latest Interrupted GIFs | Gfycat

Yes seems you still haven't moved on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or I’m just pointing out hypocrisy but go ahead. Looks like you haven’t moved on. Have fun talking to yourself.

And in so doing are being hypocritical. This is a thread about Ncog but you are still smarting about previous disagreements so you felt the need to comment.

Why can't you let go? Did I hurt your feelings that bad?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe. I have no idea. I have a life and don't waste my team reading rankings and statistics. Plus, I never watch the Detroilet Lions. All I know is on Thanksgiving, they were predictable and the most boring thing I have watched in a football game in a long time. Neither team has anything to really be proud of, but at least we have Fields and a couple players on D.

Detroilet has nothing.
What has Fields shown that Mitch didn't show in his first year?
After that the only difference in talent level is that the Bears still have a few aging Vets on bad contracts that will hurt them more then help them in the next two years.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
After that the only difference in talent level is that the Bears still have a few aging Vets on bad contracts that will hurt them more then help them in the next two years.
Whereas the lions will hurt themselves with piss poor drafting, coaching, player development, management and FA acquisitions?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Fields has 15 big time throws and 10.9 air yards per pass in 198 throws. Trubs had 14 big time throws in 330 throws.

So Fields has shown an ability to push the ball down the field and make throws that Trubisky did so sparingly as a rookie.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You are trying to hard now.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This sounds as much as like the Bears as it does the Lions. At least with the Lions, there is hope the front office might finally get it right, as for Pace, not so much.
No, there really isn't.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This sounds as much as like the Bears as it does the Lions. At least with the Lions, there is hope the front office might finally get it right, as for Pace, not so much.

Comgrats on the win and the answer is no. Not one of us thinks the Lions are in better shape than the Bears

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Comgrats on the win and the answer is no. Not one of us thinks the Lions are in better shape than the Bears
Looking at Cap space and draft capital moving forward, I respectfully disagree. Your just one year away from doing the same thing the Lions did this year, burning it down to the ground. The exception is you don't have one single commodity that you can trade to acquire any significant draft picks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Looking at Cap space and draft capital moving forward, I respectfully disagree. Your just one year away from doing the same thing the Lions did this year, burning it down to the ground. The exception is you don't have one single commodity that you can trade to acquire any significant draft picks.

Better QB, Better running back. A WR and several defensive players put the Bears ahead of Lions. Not by much. Just enough to be better than your team.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better QB, Better running back. A WR and several defensive players put the Bears ahead of Lions. Not by much. Just enough to be better than your team.
Not sold on Fields, Goff is a placeholder. Better running back, no. WR? meh, Mooney is ok, AR is gone. Hockenson is by far better than anything the Bears have to offer at TE. Lions are still light years ahead of the Bears on the O-line, even though they have had injury setbacks this year. Sewel, Decker, and Ragnow will anchor that line for years to come. Your only defensive player of note, is Smith, with Quin, Mack, and Hicks already with one foot out the door. I am sure you haven't noticed, but the Lions D hasn't been that bad over the last 3-4 game stretch.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not sold on Fields, Goff is a placeholder. Better running back, no. WR? meh, Mooney is ok, AR is gone. Hockenson is by far better than anything the Bears have to offer at TE. Lions are still light years ahead of the Bears on the O-line, even though they have had injury setbacks this year. Sewel, Decker, and Ragnow will anchor that line for years to come. Your only defensive player of note, is Smith, with Quin, Mack, and Hicks already with one foot out the door. I am sure you haven't noticed, but the Lions D hasn't been that bad over the last 3-4 game stretch.

Can't beat Bears though.