@Ncognito

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Over the last 4 games, they have tied Pittsburgh, lost to Denver, and beaten Minnesota and Arizona.
How have the last 4 games for the Bears gone?

Now granted, they will lose tomorrow, with almost everyone either out or on the covid list, but this is the mark of good coaching, something the Bears severely lack.
Tied a shitty team, lost to a shitty team and beaten two shitty teams.

In the past 4 games, the Bears lost to two shitty teams, lost to one of the better teams and in the NFL and have beaten your shitty team.

I'd say they're both shitty teams.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
2 wins? Wow and that means.....they suck. Dumbass.

Tied a shitty team, lost to a shitty team and beaten two shitty teams.

In the past 4 games, the Bears lost to two shitty teams, lost to one of the better teams and in the NFL and have beaten your shitty team.

I'd say they're both shitty teams.
You just wasted your fingers and thumbs on an unfunny troll loser.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Over the last 4 games, they have tied Pittsburgh, lost to Denver, and beaten Minnesota and Arizona.
How have the last 4 games for the Bears gone?

Now granted, they will lose tomorrow, with almost everyone either out or on the covid list, but this is the mark of good coaching, something the Bears severely lack.

The topic wasn't coaching but the acquisition of players. 2 wins does not change a D grade provided by an independent source. Do you have any evidence that the Lions acquisition of players is highly thought of outside of homer Lions fans? If so please post a source.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The topic wasn't coaching but the acquisition of players. 2 wins does not change a D grade provided by an independent source. Do you have any evidence that the Lions acquisition of players is highly thought of outside of homer Lions fans? If so please post a source.
I could personally care less about a few bad one year contracts.

mecha

Liked Posts:
He was a complete fraud.

Had a pencil behind his ear WHILE HOLDING LAMINATED PLAY SHEETS!

Pencil don't write on laminated sheets.

Immediately lost the locker room with that stint.
I always thought the gimmick was illogical too. another failure from the Belichick tree.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goalposts moved.
What? Lol, you come in and comment about FA acquisitions with one year contracts necessitated by a reduced salary cap in a rather unique year, when the discussion prior was centered around draft picks, and accuse me of moving goal posts?

GTFO

*btw.......... How did Amon St. Brown look today?

Lions WR Amon St. Brown has produced 8+ receptions in 4-straight games, joining OBJ as the NFL's only rookie WRs in the Super Bowl era to have such a streak.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? Lol, you come in and comment about FA acquisitions with one year contracts necessitated by a reduced salary cap in a rather unique year, when the discussion prior was centered around draft picks, and accuse me of moving goal posts?

GTFO

Lions WR Amon St. Brown has produced 8+ receptions in 4-straight games, joining OBJ as the NFL's only rookie WRs in the Super Bowl era to have such a streak.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

GTFO

So the Lions lost? It's all good. Your boy looked great.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Lions lost? It's all good. Your boy looked great.
I was afraid they would win TBH.
It would be a Lions thing to do to win that game and screw themselves out of the 2nd overall pick.
Remain competitive, develop young talent, all I want to see from them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

GTFO

Nope. You said I was judging this regime based on previous and I respondef that the current regime still sucks and provided an independent source to confirm where they gave him a D grade.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. You said I was judging this regime based on previous and I respondef that the current regime still sucks and provided an independent source to confirm where they gave him a D grade.

lol
The source you quoted names the following:

Tyrell Williams,
Michael Brockers,
Breshad Perriman
Darren Fells

Brockers is doing just fine now after sustaining an injury to his shoulder in preseason

The rest are all one year contracts with a combined total of 1 mil dead money in 2022

Oh, the Travesty!!!! How much are you paying your QB's?
Trevathon?
Peters?
Jackson?
Allen Robinson?
Mack?

again

GTFO

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol
The source you quoted names the following:

Tyrell Williams,
Michael Brockers,
Breshad Perriman
Darren Fells

Brockers is doing just fine now after sustaining an injury to his shoulder in preseason

The rest are all one year contracts with a combined total of 1 mil dead money in 2022

Oh, the Travesty!!!! How much are you paying your QB's?
Trevathon?
Peters?
Jackson?
Allen Robinson?
Mack?

again

GTFO

Brockers grade this year is 44 and he has 5 pressures in 560 snaps. Like are you really this delusional. He has been fucking terrible.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brockers grade this year is 44 and he has 5 pressures in 560 snaps. Like are you really this delusional. He has been fucking terrible.
Still grasping at straws I see.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
So much for the Lions jumping over the Bears in the division.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Last place in the North four years in a row. Never before in their entire crappy history has a Lion team done this.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Were they against us