@Ncognito

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
hahahahaha its the Detroit Lions excuse all over again.

Mr Break my own teams back is only 5 pick 6s away from tying Brett Favre for the all time record!!!
I’m proud of Stafford for bringing his losing ways around the US. First down south with the bulldogs, then up north with the Lions and now out on the west coast with the Rams. His charity has no end

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Oh, we're not proud. It was a pathetic win. But it was a worse loss. The Bears tried as hard as they could to give the Lions the game, but the Lions just...well, they Lioned.

And that Lions offense was just brutal to watch. Check down after check down after check down and no running game. The Bears suck, but at least have a glimmer of hope for the future. What is there to be excited about in Detroit? Not one impactful player on that team.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And that Lions offense was just brutal to watch. Check down after check down after check down and no running game. The Bears suck, but at least have a glimmer of hope for the future. What is there to be excited about in Detroit? Not one impactful player on that team.
@nc0gnet0 said Goff was better than Fields though

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine being proud of that victory, beating a winless team in the last seconds, and only scoring 16 points against arguably the worst defense in the NFL. Funny thing is, knew the Lions would suck bad this year, while many of you morons had playoff aspirations.

Imagine #calling a perennial shitty team a shitty team! Way to go out on a limb! Also way to be a week late. Did you suffer much?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize they have a higher rated offense then the bears, right?

mecha

Liked Posts:
we have an old saying here, it's called "there's always next year"

you can keep your one little victory that your offense is like #24 instead of #28 I guess if that's what makes you sleep better at night.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
When you are talking about two of the worst teams in the entire NFL does it matter? Does it matter that, Matt Nagy has out coached exactly one HC all year...........Dan Campbell?

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Maybe. I have no idea. I have a life and don't waste my team reading rankings and statistics. Plus, I never watch the Detroilet Lions. All I know is on Thanksgiving, they were predictable and the most boring thing I have watched in a football game in a long time. Neither team has anything to really be proud of, but at least we have Fields and a couple players on D.

Detroilet has nothing.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lots n lots of garbage time.

And nobody here is going to say the Bears offense is good. It's consistently been bottom 5 past couple years.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

0-2 against the Bears. Sometimes it is best to take the L and move on.

i-know-when-to-stop-i-know-when-to-let-5251298.png