@Ncognito!!!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears win. Lions lose.

Fields 85 passer rating > Goff 80.

Robinson 7 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 TFL > Hutch 1 tackle.

Brisker 4 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 FR > Joseph 1 tackle.

Gordon 6 tackles, 1 TFL > Lucas 0

Jones held own against Nick Bosa. Rodriguez had 6 tackles and 1 TFL for you guys.

Rest of rookies for both teams did not play.

P.S. Jameson still on track for return during Training Camp er Week 1 er Unknown?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

All 121 passing yards.........

yeah...ok

I have never seen such an anemic offense in my life.
Thankfully for you, Trey Lance was even worse.
In that weather? Goff would’ve folded. And your boy could only muster up 94 more yards, with 20 more attempts, in climate controlled conditions. (7.1 yards per attempt for Fields, 5.8 yards per attempt for Goff)

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Lions’ first outside shot at a win, doesn’t come until the last 1/3rd of October.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In that weather? Goff would’ve folded. And your boy could only muster up 94 more yards, with 20 more attempts, in climate controlled conditions. (7.1 yards per attempt for Fields, 5.8 yards per attempt for Goff)

Cant find rain stats but in cold weather he has 0 TDs and 5 Ints at time of the above.

Dude cant even handle 32F weather so doubtful he would be good in a torrential downpour.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I gave @nc0gnet0 until halfway through the season until he disappeared, but it looks like it might happen sooner than expected. He’s slowly becoming more quite and when he does post, he’s gone rogue with his responses.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 would you rather be 1-0 after playing in a monsoon or 0-1 playing in your home dome?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF didn’t think too highly of Detroit’s performance in the trenches. Penei Sewell and Jonah Jackson were the only two linemen north of average territory (60.0 grade). The analytics site docked Taylor Decker and Sewell for three pressures allowed apiece. Stenberg allowed four while committing back-to-back penalties too. PFF even had Frank Ragnow with the second-worst pass-blocking marks among all centers in Week 1.
Uh oh penis sewage at it again cc @Anytime23

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Have you ever hear of picture in a picture, or dual monitors?

Welcome to this century!!
Hahahah whoa now hold on and wait a minute for just one second because picture in picture is literally from like before I was born and I don't know anyone ever who I have ever met to acturally use that at all on purpose it's more like thing where you have one app going inside the inside of something you are watching for just a second just to check on something but literally everyone else I have ever known if they are watching more then one game at the same time simultaneously they literally have whole complete televisions on different walls or spaced out enough apart on one singular wall to acturally have a decent viewing experience or they just go to the sports bars downstairs I mean holey **** who would watch a little picture inside the inside of the bigger picture it would make it hard to watch either one like what if the ball flies underneath the littler picture and you don't even see who catches it?

Additionally which one is the picture and which one is the picture you watch inside of that picture? Bears or lions?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I gave @nc0gnet0 until halfway through the season until he disappeared, but it looks like it might happen sooner than expected. He’s slowly becoming more quite and when he does post, he’s gone rogue with his responses.
In the last two years Eagles have come into the Lions home dome and scored 82 points.

But, but they play hard and bite kneecaps.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Ncocknito’s attempts at trolling do the exact opposite to us bears fans!

He provides added humor and proof that the Detroit Lions have been the laughing stock of the NFL since inception!

Thanks so much for you idiotic point that the Detroit stats were better in a big fat Loss were superior to the Bears’stats in a win in a torrential down pour.

Keep bringing your posts! We appreciate it!!!

mecha

Liked Posts:
Hahahah whoa now hold on and wait a minute for just one second because picture in picture is literally from like before I was born and I don't know anyone ever who I have ever met to acturally use that at all on purpose it's more like thing where you have one app going inside the inside of something you are watching for just a second just to check on something but literally everyone else I have ever known if they are watching more then one game at the same time simultaneously they literally have whole complete televisions on different walls or spaced out enough apart on one singular wall to acturally have a decent viewing experience or they just go to the sports bars downstairs I mean holey **** who would watch a little picture inside the inside of the bigger picture it would make it hard to watch either one like what if the ball flies underneath the littler picture and you don't even see who catches it?

Additionally which one is the picture and which one is the picture you watch inside of that picture? Bears or lions?
I don't understand why it became a thing on the internet. these popup ads for shit I don't care about buying or want to see on CCS have unfortunately returned.

I had an expectation that the regular season would end a lot of the bullshit here, but I was apparently wrong.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that he has over 12,000 posts on an opposing team's message board speaks volumes.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact that he has over 12,000 posts on an opposing team's message board speaks volumes.
That’s pretty bad. I’ve never been banned, have been a member for 2 years more, and yet he has close to double the number of posts that I do…?