@Ncognito!!!!!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Ncocknito’s attempts at trolling do the exact opposite to us bears fans!

He provides added humor and proof that the Detroit Lions have been the laughing stock of the NFL since inception!

Thanks so much for you idiotic point that the Detroit stats were better in a big fat Loss were superior to the Bears’stats in a win in a torrential down pour.

Keep bringing your posts! We appreciate it!!!
No retort he can come up with can cover up the fact that his entire defense sucks and the Lions are 0-1 again to start a season.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Thanks for this post! Great Info

That’s an impressive debut for this line! It’s only one week but if this trend continues then we have won huge as an organization especially considering overall cost and draft positions.

Now, the weather may have played a part in this but I am trending toward believing this will be a strong unit if injuries don’t play a big part,

That play where Jenkins plows Bosa was awesome to see!!

These guys will only get meaner as the year goes on with more success!!! Contagious

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
people here need to lay off mustipher for a while too, he came in as a backup and played pretty well.

Cut him some slack- Patrick is definitely better but I’m not sure it’s a huge upgrade.

I think Patrick’s attitude is a huge boost though, him and Jenkins are two mean mother fuckers!!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To think they spent a high first round pick on that human dreidel when they could have waited a year and gotten Braxton Jones in the 5th! OUCH!

It almost makes you feel bad for all the loser fans of that franchise....

Almost.

The guy they pick at #2 gets 1 tackle while the Bears 5th round rookie gets 1.5 sacks and 7 tackles

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing how some teams never change. Theme of the Lion's, come back from large deficit to show you have heart but then still lose cause you don't have enough heart....or talent for that matter.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he really bitch out already?

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
So. Mike Martz is quoted in the Sun Times as saying Justin Fields is a bust (my take). I will ask one question, which NFL team is Mr. Martz currently coaching for....I'll wait...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can't wait until the Bears beat the Lions with Justin Fields throwing for 72 yards.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Can't wait until the Bears beat the Lions with Justin Fields throwing for 72 yards.
The Lions gave up 38 points Sunday....you willing to put a grand up for your 72 yards or less? there are a lot of people who would be wildly willing to make that bet...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes, the bears victory certainly impressed a lot of people

Dont remember how many times I told @nc0gnet0 that Lions vaunted OL on paper dont mean shit.
CHICAGO OFFENSE: The Bears won last week, but it was a sham victory. They mustered no offense until a broken play on the Dante Pettis touchdown. They tallied just 204 net yards of offense, averaging a meager 3.6 yards per play (compared to 4.9 for San Francisco). There's no way they would have prevailed in perfect conditions, or if Trey Lance didn't make a myriad of errors.

The reason the Bears struggled to move the chains was because their dreadful offensive line couldn't protect against the San Francisco pass rush. The Bears will have the same problem in this matchup, as Green Bay has plenty of players who will be able to hound Justin Fields. I also imagine that the Packers' defensive coordinator will shore up his abysmal coverages that allowed Justin Jefferson to get wide open on every single play.

Enjoy your sham victory while you can, Bears will get their dicks knocked in the dirt next Sunday, as they always do.

Color me unimpressed, JF threw the ball a sum total of 17 times, completing less than 50% of his passes, and if not for one broken play would have been under 100 yds passing by a long ways. Whoopity Fucking Doooo

How was the Bears rushing attack? You don't want to talk about that now do you?

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO
Monty over Swift? Get the fuck out of here.

Last edited: