@Ncognito!!!!!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
yes, the bears victory certainly impressed a lot of people

CHICAGO OFFENSE: The Bears won last week, but it was a sham victory. They mustered no offense until a broken play on the Dante Pettis touchdown. They tallied just 204 net yards of offense, averaging a meager 3.6 yards per play (compared to 4.9 for San Francisco). There's no way they would have prevailed in perfect conditions, or if Trey Lance didn't make a myriad of errors.

The reason the Bears struggled to move the chains was because their dreadful offensive line couldn't protect against the San Francisco pass rush. The Bears will have the same problem in this matchup, as Green Bay has plenty of players who will be able to hound Justin Fields. I also imagine that the Packers' defensive coordinator will shore up his abysmal coverages that allowed Justin Jefferson to get wide open on every single play.

Enjoy your sham victory while you can, Bears will get their dicks knocked in the dirt next Sunday, as they always do.

Color me unimpressed, JF threw the ball a sum total of 17 times, completing less than 50% of his passes, and if not for one broken play would have been under 100 yds passing by a long ways. Whoopity Fucking Doooo

How was the Bears rushing attack? You don't want to talk about that now do you?

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO
Monty over Swift? Get the fuck out of here.
What about CBS or NFL that rank them above your Lions in both lists now? USA Today has the Lions listed at 18, above FIVE teams that actually won and actually says they are a playoff team. I guess with that kind of stupid thinking, they will be your 'proof' all year that the Lions are better. Haha.
|
Again I ask about the only stat that matters: Who is in first place and who is in last place?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cousins is better than Goff. I can't say the same for Fields at this present moment, but maybe that can change later. Rodgers is obviously the best still. that's just within the division.

Lions fan, your team is probably going to be the cellar dweller again.

power rankings seriously don't mean shit, especially when they're entirely predicated on things that happened the previous season. wait until about week 10, then you can start talking shit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

CHICAGO OFFENSE: The Bears won last week, but it was a sham victory. They mustered no offense until a broken play on the Dante Pettis touchdown. They tallied just 204 net yards of offense, averaging a meager 3.6 yards per play (compared to 4.9 for San Francisco). There's no way they would have prevailed in perfect conditions, or if Trey Lance didn't make a myriad of errors.

The reason the Bears struggled to move the chains was because their dreadful offensive line couldn't protect against the San Francisco pass rush. The Bears will have the same problem in this matchup, as Green Bay has plenty of players who will be able to hound Justin Fields. I also imagine that the Packers' defensive coordinator will shore up his abysmal coverages that allowed Justin Jefferson to get wide open on every single play.

Enjoy your sham victory while you can, Bears will get their dicks knocked in the dirt next Sunday, as they always do.

Color me unimpressed, JF threw the ball a sum total of 17 times, completing less than 50% of his passes, and if not for one broken play would have been under 100 yds passing by a long ways. Whoopity Fucking Doooo

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO

TLDR
Bears are 1-0
Lions are 0-1

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO

You seem mad. Or jealous. Still haven't grasped what playing in a monsoon will do too.

Are you always this fucking clueless?

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO
Lol someone is pissed right now. Again, think about what your saying….Comparing stats between a team who played in a monsoon compared to an indoor stadium with perfect weather condition.

Reality is the Bears are better than the Lions and always will be. It’s going to be funny when they start off 0-2. Then Goodell will have his mind made up already that the Lions will not be playing on Prime Time in 2023

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Kmet over Hock? LMFAO

Umm no. The Niners played 8 and 9 man fronts and Getsy was too conservative early. Their leading tackler was a S who was unblocked on a lot of his tackles. He had more than double the tackles of the next guy and no LB or DL had more than 4 tackles.

The Lions OL underperformed pass blocking. Stenberg literally got a 0 pass blocking. A fucking zero. I have literally never seen a zero grade. Dude had 41 pass block snaps and got a zero, LMFAO.

Ragnow got a 25 and Decker a 52. Embarrasing grades for Pro Bowl caliber players.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Lions fan.... Is it that much more painful knowing you always have a high number of more talented players (individually) at multiple positions on your team... but because of the ineptitude and stigma of the organization, you constantly get beat by lesser talented teams? Like all the time? Like decades? The Lions on paper can be "better/more talented" at every position than the Bears.... yet it rarely changes the outcome...

The Bears problems always seem to be that when they are decent to good... it's because they overachieve with a much less talented roster. They then middle around because their GMs draft skills

The Lions just fail to live up to expectations.... for the last 60 years or so....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dont think you appreciate how challenging it is to be so consistently bad. It takes an entire organizational committment to mediocrity and failure.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Dont think you appreciate how challenging it is to be so consistently bad. It takes an entire organizational committment to mediocrity and failure.
And I think that starts at the top. In my opinion Lions GM seems have that smartest man in the room look on draft day. A lot like Pace had.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Oh good, you're back. I was worried that maybe you had...I don't know, realized that everyone here is mocking you and went to a Lions forum for your mental health.

CHICAGO OFFENSE: The Bears won last week, but it was a sham victory. They mustered no offense until a broken play on the Dante Pettis touchdown.

A sham victory? Does that mean they didn't win? No, I guess not. They won. Are you saying that when a play is broken (not sure how you define "broken", but I assume you mean "allowed the Bears to score a TD while you wept on the floor") then the NFL shouldn't count it? Are you honestly this stupid?

There's no way they would have prevailed in perfect conditions, or if Trey Lance didn't make a myriad of errors.
So if the game had been played in another universe, and the 49ers had all the advantages, the Bears would have lost? So what? There are an infinite number of universes where the Lions win the Superbowl every season, and you actually have friends, but unfortunately, this isn't one of them. Sorry about that.

Thanks, we will. You should enjoy the Lions' victory as well...oh wait, you can't. They lost. I assume that this point you don't really care, since you're probably very used to it.

So once again, in another universe, this play didn't happen, the Bears got less than 100 yards passing and lost. But you live in this one, so you just have to deal with it. They won, it's not a "sham" - there are no "sham" victories.

The rushing attack got the TD they needed to put the game away. I'll take it. Anyone would.

Take a deep breath and repeat after me: "The Bears won. The Lions lost. But that's ok, because these things don't have to affect me personally." Then go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Jalen Hurts is an actual QB?
Once again, showing you don't know shit about QB's.
But, being a fan of Chicago, I understand.

Jalen Hurts in one half of football

More yards in 1/2 of football than Bustin Justin has all season.
Against a team that destroyed the team that just destroyed the Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears win. Lions lose.

Fields 85 passer rating > Goff 80.

Robinson 7 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 TFL > Hutch 1 tackle.

Brisker 4 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 FR > Joseph 1 tackle.

Gordon 6 tackles, 1 TFL > Lucas 0

Jones held own against Nick Bosa. Rodriguez had 6 tackles and 1 TFL for you guys.

Rest of rookies for both teams did not play.

P.S. Jameson still on track for return during Training Camp er Week 1 er Unknown?
Oh what a difference a week makes,

LMAO

How is Mooney and Kmet doing? You know, the guys you said would start on the Lions??
Kudos to Fields, who had the worst PFF ranking on the Bears this week,

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh what a difference a week makes,

LMAO

How is Mooney and Kmet doing? You know, the guys you said would start on the Lions??
Kudos to Fields, who had the worst PFF ranking on the Bears this week,

Mooney and Kmet would still start. Are you confused in thinking 2 games would change my opinion?

Last I checked both teams are 1-1 and we have faced better competition.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney and Kmet would still start. Are you confused in thinking 2 games would change my opinion?

Last I checked both teams are 1-1 and we have faced better competition.
Based on what?

Minnesota beat Green Bay
Philadelphia shit stomped Minnesota

San Fran beat the lowly Seahawks

Detroit is the only team to have played an undefeated team. Lost by three points, not the shit stomping you just endured, to a team that lost to Minny. I would wager to say Philly is a much better team right now than GB.

Ergo, you are wrong, again.

And no, Cold Cement would not start on the Lions.
Maybe Mooney gets a job carrying Amon's jock strap?

Here is an interesting tidbit for you.........

If you took the Bears total passing yds in the last two games
doubled it
They would still be dead last in passing yards.