nearly evening mock with tradeback and BIJAN

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pea-brained pegged-ass boy:

I care not for where a player is drafted, as long as I get my guy!

Thank you SO MUCH.

And have yourself a FANTASTIC DAY.
You didn't get Justin 2 top OTs along with that Center though, did you? What about Justin, motherfucker? What about Justin?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You didn't get Justin 2 top OTs along with that Center though, did you? What about Justin, motherfucker? What about Justin?
You don't care about Justin. Bitch. You only care about my alts. Bitch. Go to bed and then wake up again tomorrow to reply to my alts. Bitch. Thank you in advance. Bitch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't care about Justin. Bitch. You only care about my alts. Bitch. Go to bed and then wake up again tomorrow to reply to my alts. Bitch. Thank you in advance. Bitch.
It's like you don't care about Justin at all. Me? I'm getting him the best player in the nation, 3 linemen and putting him on keto cause I give a damn!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's like you don't care about Justin at all. Me? I'm getting him the best player in the nation, 3 linemen and putting him on keto cause I give a damn!
Lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You literally subtracted Mooney with this draft. The Bears are weaker because of you.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Not enough was done to address the pass rush.