Negativity

2Deep

Liked Posts:
The season did not go as we all would like.
We have lots of issues as a team that need to get figured out....

BUT

We are in the playoffs! I dont give a fuck how we got here....but we are here. For one day why don't we put arguments and shortcomings of team aside and just hope we kick the shit out of Saints.

It is not a given in our lifetime that we get to enjoy our Bears in playoffs (this will be 5 times in 20 years).

I'm in my 40's hope to see many more but who the fuck knows so LETS ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!!

GO BEARS!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I completely agree! The family and I already setting up today for a great Sunday the Bears are playing on the postseason schedule. We don’t expect much but a win will just make it that much better!

FYI it’s the 6th time the Bears have been in the Playoffs this century, which is miserable. More the reason to be excited!

Bear Down!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The season did not go as we all would like.
We have lots of issues as a team that need to get figured out....

BUT

We are in the playoffs! I dont give a fuck how we got here....but we are here. For one day why don't we put arguments and shortcomings of team aside and just hope we kick the shit out of Saints.

It is not a given in our lifetime that we get to enjoy our Bears in playoffs (this will be 5 times in 20 years).

I'm in my 40's hope to see many more but who the fuck knows so LETS ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!!

GO BEARS!

Getting high and drinking good beer win or lose

Bust

Liked Posts:
Ignore the non believers!

giphy.gif

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve tried. After watching these other teams today, two with WTF are they at quarterback, it’s just painfully apparent how bad the coaching staff is.. zero faith in them to get a win. But of course will enjoy it for what it is.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Always have a backup activity in case the game goes bad.
48554.gif

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS.I honestly think we have a chance but roqoun loss is major..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm happy to get 1 more game and believe in any given Sunday. That said, Saints will need to be in that giving mood.

Liked Posts:
If you think there’s negativity now, just wait until after the game to see what real negativity looks like ?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Negativity is a fixture in certain sports franchises. It is hereditarily programmed into you at a young age.

46plank

Liked Posts:
I’m like everyone else, I just don’t see how the Bears win this game. But that won’t stop me from hoping and rooting for my favorite team. ?⬇️

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never understand the “we made the playoffs!” mentality. Th ey are lucky and undeserving to be there at 8-8. You want negativity? Wait ten hours or so after they are eliminated

oh the bears pulled off the upset? Cool they’ll lose the next game

this is captain negativity baby. Or Captain realist. And yeah im still gonna watch it all. Bc im sick in the head

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 3rd WC team allowed another lesser team into the playoffs. Sure, it's nice to just be able to say you made the playoffs but if you think an Alvin Kamara isn't gonna run wild on a Roquan-less Bears, you haven't been paying attention.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If Trubisky wins this game he deserves a Gatorade shower I don’t even care what happens in Green Bay

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'd rather be in the playoffs than not in the playoffs. If we lose our season ends at the same time as the Seahawks, Colts, and either the Titans or Ravens. At the end of the day, we fall just as short.

We had a rough stretch of offense and a rough stretch of defense in the season, failing to put it all together. Offense has shown some life. Add in another playmaker in the draft. Resign Robinson. Resign Trubs. The running game has improved. OL has improved nicely. Keep an eye at zqB in the draft.

A DC coordinator change. We hopefully get Goldman back. JJ back. Roquan back. Hopefully more from Quinn. Throw in another player from the draft.

The sky isn't falling. We are in the playoffs afterall.

We aren't as far as people make it out to be.