Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Negs are back and count to reactions. However, no spamming of negs will be tolerated.

Violation 1 = Warning
Violation 2 = Week long ban
Violation 3 = Month long ban
Violation 4 = Year long ban

I'll be the judge of the cases for spamming negs. What I consider spamming negs is going through a users posts from days, weeks, months and years and disliking multiple posts.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zack, what if one is reading an old thread and finds a post deserving of a dislike. Would this be an authorized disliking or would you advise alternative methods of addressing the issue including but not limited to reaching out to that user via PM about their unacceptable post or ignoring the post altogether?

Thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I understand the policy.

With that said, negbombing Brett into oblivion was one of the greatest days ever on CCS.

I was wondering, I have not used the dislike feature for most of the posts by @The Hawk because it did not have any impact on his rep score but now that it's back, is it acceptable to go back and dislike the posts I chose not to dislike at the initial time of reading? Or am I just to dislike every post by him that I deem dislike-worthy (99% or at a minimum roughly halve of his total posts) going forward?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zack, I’d like to ask you another question if I may. Let’s say I’m reading a recent thread and there’s a poster who’s making post after post containing racist, sexist and homophobic content. Am I allowed to issue each one of these posts a dislike or would this constitute spamming negs?

Thanks

Last edited:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zack, I’d like to ask you another question if I may. Let’s say I’m reading a recent thread and there’s a poster who’s making post after post containing racist, sexist and homophobic content. Am I allowed to issue each one of these posts a dislike or would this constitute spamming negs?

Thanks
You mean what @Leomaz does.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With your obviously close ties to the Boomer Trump supporter known as crm114 just curious where he ranks in your snowflake/cunt rating system.
@CRM 114 is the opposite of a boomer/trump supporter. I would not consider him to be a cunt or a snowflake. Imo he is an enthusiast of top notch quarterbacking, a traditionalist about how one wears a hat, and stoic about publicizing luncheon details.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Leomaz has been stalking me.
Leo is an omnipresent being...he isn't stalking you...you simply exist and disagree with him often.

He's fighting the good fight the best he can...what are you doing?