Netflix's Ozark thread (VOL. Season 3)

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a ride it was. I'm avoiding any spoilers, but WOW.
yea...the season started well to me, and then got a bit boring in the middle, but then that last episode...wow. I was like "oh shit..bring on season 4"

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
yea...the season started well to me, and then got a bit boring in the middle, but then that last episode...wow. I was like "oh shit..bring on season 4"
Re the middle being kind of boring they had to build up to that with that character IMO.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just randomly ran across this on YouTube:

I had no idea Ruth's accent wasn't her normal voice.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
you're right. They had to build up characters in the middle to get the exciting end. I have to say, the actor who played Wendy's brother did such a great job. Wow, I was impressed.
He’s in banshee also great show

as far as season 3 it was ok but hollyweird and men are stupid woman control the world garbage made most of the season lame af

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you're right. They had to build up characters in the middle to get the exciting end. I have to say, the actor who played Wendy's brother did such a great job. Wow, I was impressed.
That’s funny, different opinions.. I thought he was the only thing bad about the season. I couldn’t stand him and the decisions they all made in regards to him.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That’s funny, different opinions.. I thought he was the only thing bad about the season. I couldn’t stand him and the decisions they all made in regards to him.
Crazy. I thought he made season 3. He was a huge part of the story arc, and I thought he did a great job. As far as their decisions went regarding him...

No spoilers.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't get me wrong, I didn't like the decisions regarding him on the show....I just liked his acting and how he portrayed that character.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
And just finished the season. Holy hell.