New Baers Helmut

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Great, more "wokeness" and "progressiveness" in sports...Can't we just stick to tradition just one fricking time? Gimmie the old throw backs from the 80's. The old school White and Navy uniforms, back then the NFC north was the black and blue division of the NFL and players cared more about the love of the game over looking "lit" on instatok or whatever its called. I blame Oregon and Nike for this trash.
This is the most boomer post I've ever seen.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Ass. I wish we wore it with navy pants, or all white.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m out of the loop on these but is there a reason they chose the wrong orange and black instead of using the teams colors?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is the most boomer post I've ever seen.
I'm a boomer and can't disagree that this encompasses the biased perception to a T.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are not
67 with covid my man. Still like anime and a techie. More invested I’m portable audio than most have at home and mod the electronics sometimes. Get networks to play nice. Dropped and boosted my Alltrack just before covid.. know others just like me so don’t really get it. Weak people just more readily fall to their biases with age and less peer pressure. They don’t really change that much.

Hate bitcoin and a current world monitary system based on nothing so there’s that.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like it. It would look cool af with the all white uniforms.

All orange helmets so they can suck like the Illini and their orange helmets too!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
67 with covid my man. Still like anime and a techie. More invested I’m portable audio than most have at home and mod the electronics sometimes. Get networks to play nice. Dropped and boosted my Alltrack just before covid.. know others just like me so don’t really get it. Weak people just more readily fall to their biases with age and less peer pressure. They don’t really change that much.

Hate bitcoin and a current world monitary system based on nothing so there’s that.

Bet

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is great, if you want to masquerade as a cheap imitation Cincinnati Bengals. it's literally their colors.

there's no navy blue and it's not even the Bears shade of orange. it's about as cringe as announcers over the years calling their uniforms "black jerseys".

could someone elaborate on how this is "woke" btw?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
IMG_0941.JPG
Hardest part is having good glasses. Didn't used to need them, now 3.0 for tight work like this.
IMG_0674.JPG
From a trip to the Dells with my wife and handicapper daughter last year. It's the road just above the lake Delton public boat launch where they park the boat trailers. GTI springs with a rear spacer, Koni SA's, larger rear bar and an extra 6 pounds of boost.

Last edited:

BearsFan1234

Liked Posts:
They look like exactly like the Browns helmet, I guess Bears want to copy the Browns since Bears have not been relevant in a decade like the Browns

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Guys, it’s clearly just to help Justin out a couple games. Give him more orange to help find his receivers!