New Ghostbusters trailer

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It honestly looks like it will be decent.

Murray says it feels a lot more like the first one than the sequel or reboot.

I am on it for the ecto-1 alone. That siren... one of the top 3 most recognizable sounds of all time

Light saber
Rudolph's nose in the claymation Rudolph
Ghostbusters siren.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It honestly looks like it will be decent.

Murray says it feels a lot more like the first one than the sequel or reboot.

I am on it for the ecto-1 alone. That siren... one of the top 3 most recognizable sounds of all time

Light saber
Rudolph's nose in the claymation Rudolph
Ghostbusters siren.

Fun fact. I helped put that rack thing w/ the siren on it on top of that car when they were building it for the movie. Weird random day that was.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fun fact. I helped put that rack thing w/ the siren on it on top of that car when they were building it for the movie. Weird random day that was.
Super cool!
How did that unfold?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Super cool!
How did that unfold?
This dude I work with has an office over in Port Canaveral. Went over one day for a lunch meeting, and on our way to the restaurant he was like "hey, have you ever heard of Parker Brothers Concepts?".

"Nope"

"We should swing by there real quick. My buddy is one of the owners. They have some cool shit."

It's this place: PARKER BROTHERS CONCEPTS

We go in there, and they have an area that's open to the general public (which is also pretty cool btw), but there is a huge shop in back where they do the actual work. Since they were friends they let us go back there to see the shop and the projects they were working on. One of which was the Ghostbusters car. They were just finishing the fabrication on the top rack of the car, and it needed to go on the vehicle. Most of the crew was at lunch though, so they asked me and my buddy to help lift it on top of the car.

And that's my story.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This dude I work with has an office over in Port Canaveral. Went over one day for a lunch meeting, and on our way to the restaurant he was like "hey, have you ever heard of Parker Brothers Concepts?".

"Nope"

"We should swing by there real quick. My buddy is one of the owners. They have some cool shit."

We go in there, and they have an area that's open to the general public (which is also pretty cool btw), but there is a huge shop in back where they do the actual work. Since they were friends they let us go back there to see the shop and the projects they were working on. One of which was the Ghostbusters car. They were just finishing the fabrication on the top rack of the car, and it needed to go on the vehicle. Most of the crew was at lunch though, so they asked me and my buddy to help lift it on top of the car.

And that's my story.
Thats so cool. I would love to get a pic with that light cycle.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll watch it but my expectations are really low. Havent liked the trailers. It feels like they're just selling you on nostalgia. It also feels wrong without Harold Ramis.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So from Chicks to Kids?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Did they film at Universal?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

"Nope"

And that's my story.
Not buying it, dicklicker.

Sorry, I miss Ommy. I believe you

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like it will be a fun watch. I’ll take my kids, if theaters are open.

We’ve been watching a lot of classics lately, the most recent 2 being “Horror Express” (my 11 y.o. recognized it from being shown in the season 2 finale of the Creepshow series on Shudder) and Gremlins.

They’ve taken a liking to watching old cult classics, and are fans of the original Ghostbusters, so hopefully they’ll love this one.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like it will be a fun watch. I’ll take my kids, if theaters are open.

We’ve been watching a lot of classics lately, the most recent 2 being “Horror Express” (my 11 y.o. recognized it from being shown in the season 2 finale of the Creepshow series on Shudder) and Gremlins.

They’ve taken a liking to watching old cult classics, and are fans of the original Ghostbusters, so hopefully they’ll love this one.

You doing just horror classics or everything?

I just recently watched "Excalibur" 1981.... Still held up.

Young patrick stewart and young Liam Neeson were surprises to me... had been so long since I watched I had forgotten they were in it.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You doing just horror classics or everything?

I just recently watched "Excalibur" 1981.... Still held up.

Young patrick stewart and young Liam Neeson were surprises to me... had been so long since I watched I had forgotten they were in it.
A some of everything. But we’ve been on a bit of a classic horror kick lately.