New leaks dragging Jenkins name through the mud

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think we should start an investment fund dedicated to making money for the investors by betting on Chicago Bears losses.
I’ll take the Bears pts under

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

The Bears FO seems cool hanging players out to dry. They must like getting FA’s the hard way.
How is staying quiet and not putting his business out there hanging him out to dry? This article makes zero sense.
You have very weak aspirations trying to break into journalism with dishonest misleading click bait articles that have zero substance inside.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I think we should start an investment fund dedicated to making money for the investors by betting on Chicago Bears losses.

take a double fistful of that single life money and bet the over..

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is staying quiet and not putting his business out there hanging him out to dry? This article makes zero sense.
You have very weak aspirations trying to break into journalism with dishonest misleading click bait articles that have zero substance inside.
Dude, they’re allowing these leaks to get to the media and then staying quiet… Jenkins has to defend himself on social media while fans are calling him a bum and begging to trade him…

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, they’re allowing these leaks to get to the media and then staying quiet… Jenkins has to defend himself on social media while fans are calling him a bum and begging to trade him…
You mean the leaks you are reposting here without bothering to seek comment from the team or player?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
NFL veterans don't have a ton of sympathy for ingrate rookies who don't put in the work. I doubt the Bears will have a free agent choose to take less money and go elsewhere because of what's happening here with Teven Jenkins.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well he gave a pithy "Yeah", which in NFL head coach speak can mean just about anything.
That is reading into it what you want.

Lol don't you also think roquan isn't practicing because he's hurt?

The claim was Bears dragging him thru mud. Claiming an injury is helping him out.

Quan proves the point. They arent saying Quan is sitting out for a contract. They are blaming it on injury to give Quan cover. Same thing they doing for Jenkins.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Head coach says he’s out with an injury the writer speculate it’s not an injury and somehow he equates that to “the team hanging him out to dry”? How does that make sense?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is reading into it what you want.

The claim was Bears dragging him thru mud. Claiming an injury is helping him out.

Quan proves the point. They arent saying Quan is sitting out for a contract. They are blaming it on injury to give Quan cover. Same thing they doing for Jenkins.
The leaks are coming from somewhere. Someone with ties to the FO… And they’re not being specific as to what’s going on… That’s hanging him out to dry

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The leaks are coming from somewhere. Someone with ties to the FO… And they’re not being specific as to what’s going on… That’s hanging him out to dry

Leaks always happen so not sure your point.

They arent being specific on Quan, Jenkins or anyone else unless long term.

Look it is fine if you want to say it is not injury related but you are projecting your beliefs on Bears. Their official stance is he is injured.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They're "official" stance is "Yeah". Everything coming out from the Bears media (and really what the Bears actions are saying) is that Teven Jenkins is on Eberflus' shitlist and if they get a worthwhile offer for him they will deal him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Apologize.