New leaks dragging Jenkins name through the mud

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Dude, they’re allowing these leaks to get to the media and then staying quiet… Jenkins has to defend himself on social media while fans are calling him a bum and begging to trade him…
What leaks? The only one you included was that he was on the trading block
So the leak that he is on the trading block is causing fans to call him a bum and asking for him to be traded? And that leak means the Bears FO are both dragging him through the mud and hanging him out to dry? You are talking nonsense.
Take a critical thinking class if any of that really makes sense to you.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What leaks? The only one you included was that he was in the trading block
So the leak that he is on the trading block is causing fans to call him a bum and asking for him to be traded? And that leak means the Bears FO are both bragging him through the mud and hanging him out to dry? You are talking nonsense.
Take a critical thinking class if any of that really makes sense to you.
Reading comprehension can be difficult in 2020.
I included the one about there being a disconnect with the staff as well. Kaplans report, which I linked to, being that Jenkins is immature.
Two reports have said there are issues between the two parties. Two reports have said the Bears are looking for a trade.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Seems a shame that the front page has been littered with these click bait articles containing no substance when there is actual news and things to talk about now.
Seems a shame that you can't appreciate hard work.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I included the one about there being a disconnect with the staff as well. Kaplans report, which I linked to, being that Jenkins is immature.
Two reports have said there are issues between the two parties. Two reports have said the Bears are looking for a trade.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
So Jordon, I am trying to follow your logic. If the Bears want to trade him the job of the front office is to maximize his value and get the best offer possible. What you are saying is the front office is deliberately hanging him out to dry so every team that may have interest in him knows that the Bears think he sucks and that he has no place in this team. That is not how you maximize trade value. Also, the leaks may be coming from an agent or from other teams who may be looking to trade for him, and if you want to trade for him, putting leaks out that weaken the Bears negotiating position makes a hell of a lot of sense. Your over the top National Enquirer type headlines have gotten old.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
The issue is in you concluding that bc Kaplin heard a rumor that the FO doing bad by Jenkins. If they wanted to leak don't you think he wouldn't be the only source? I heard a couple other people saying that they know people in the office and they can't get any information on it and that the a Bears are being very tight lipped.
I think there is more evidence pointing the Bears trying to silence any news than them purposely leaking information or otherwise tainting Jenkins image but I wouldn't write an article insinuating either way bc none of us know. It's click bait journalism plain and simple.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The issue is in you concluding that bc Kaplin heard a rumor that the FO doing bad by Jenkins. If they wanted to leak don't you think he wouldn't be the only source? I heard a couple other people saying that they know people in the office and they can't get any information on it and that the a Bears are being very tight lipped.
I think there is more evidence pointing the Bears trying to silence any news than them purposely leaking information or otherwise tainting Jenkins image but I wouldn't write an article insinuating either way bc none of us know. It's click bait journalism plain and simple.
The report today from Peggy said he fell out of favor early with the coaching staff??? Does your brain only read certain parts of a tweet?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll take the Bears pts under
I assume this means the under on Losses as that's what you responded to? (quote didn't capture the post you replied to. I agree to take the under on losses ??
take a double fistful of that single life money and bet the over..
I bet my wad on the over for season wins, even some bucks on making playoffs at +475! Pretty sweet odds considering this soft schedule on top of a 6 win 2021 with Nagy tainting everything with his arrogant ignorance. I bet both the over on 7 wins and 8 wins. Sucks about Tevin though they'd rather dump him than allow a single slacker on this roster of work-hards for once.

Dude, they’re allowing these leaks to get to the media and then staying quiet… Jenkins has to defend himself on social media while fans are calling him a bum and begging to trade him…

Head coach says he’s out with an injury the writer speculate it’s not an injury and somehow he equates that to “the team hanging him out to dry”? How does that make sense?

They are not throwing shade and playing coy, but certainly are not going out of their way to defend Jenkins! When asked about Fields, Monty, rookie DBs, etc., coaches are very supportive & praising. Here, it's a "yeah". Note that Jenkins is pretty mum also. Reading between the lines here is not crazy.

I like the one idea of trading Jenkins to Pace down in Atlanta!! They're the only team with more dead cap this year than CHI and we all know Pace traded up for him and loves to give up picks. ?‍♂️? 90% of CCS would love to claim "fleece" in our direction for once! ?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

The Bears FO seems cool hanging players out to dry. They must like getting FA’s the hard way.
She is quite possibly referring him running with the second team at the end of OTAs. That would be my guess and she offered nothing more. We all know that part already.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems a shame that the front page has been littered with these click bait articles containing no substance when there is actual news and things to talk about now.

You're really deciding to repeatedly hammer on Jordan for this one? I'm a major hater of clickbait as much as & more than the next, but this one's hardly a hill to die on or go hard busting on IMHO. There's a lot of speculation going on here with several named sources, not just one or none, like the majority of those legit click-baiters. There's also a deafening silence and mum response by Bears who are NOT defending Tevon. Not sure why you're so riled up on this one, but let's see what happens with this issue before taking Jordan to task for this article.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The report today from Peggy said he fell out of favor early with the coaching staff??? Does your brain only read certain parts of a tweet?
Posters did the same thing with a direct quote from George the owner from his own teams website that he hired the hc and they don’t seem to believe him lol.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
She is quite possibly referring him running with the second team at the end of OTAs. That would be my guess and she offered nothing more. We all know that part already.
You think the ”contrary” part of her statement meant what?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
You're really deciding to repeatedly hammer on Jordan for this one? I'm a major hater of clickbait as much as & more than the next, but this one's hardly a hill to die on or go hard busting on IMHO. There's a lot of speculation going on here with several named sources, not just one or none, like the majority of those legit click-baiters. There's also a deafening silence and mum response by Bears who are NOT defending Tevon. Not sure why you're so riled up on this one, but let's see what happens with this issue before taking Jordan to task for this article.

All these articles I have read on the front page have had the same formula and there are many of them.
I brought it up before to the author as have other people but the message does not seem to be taken seriously. Whatever.
The front page has been littered with them between him and DanielCCS which is kind of rediculous as I havent seen any that offer anything more than the tweets they are based on so I felt like making a point today.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
You think the ”contrary” part of her statement meant what?

See below. The first sentence is about trying to trade him and him falling out of favor.
Second sentence is about contrary to them saying his absence is injury related, he is at the facility working out.

I dont mean to be a dick. A lot of the major media reporting is based on unverified rumors as well. You could do a lot better. Try challenging each of the pieces of evidence you have for your conclusions before passing them off as facts.

#NFL source confirms #ChicagoBears actively trying to trade OL @TevenJenkins who fell out of favor early w/new staff.
Contrary to HC Eberflus saying Jenkins absence is 100% injury related … Jenkins is at the facility working with trainers but missed 6th straight practice

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
See below. The first sentence is about trying to trade him and him falling out of favor.
Second sentence is about contrary to them saying his absence is injury related, he is at the facility working out.

I dont mean to be a dick. A lot of the major media reporting is based on unverified rumors as well. You could do a lot better. Try challenging each of the pieces of evidence you have for your conclusions before passing them off as facts.

#NFL source confirms #ChicagoBears actively trying to trade OL @TevenJenkins who fell out of favor early w/new staff.
Contrary to HC Eberflus saying Jenkins absence is 100% injury related … Jenkins is at the facility working with trainers but missed 6th straight practice
That’s not what the second sentence means… she’s implying the absence isn’t 100% injury related based on what the source told her…

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
That’s not what the second sentence means… she’s implying the absence isn’t 100% injury related based on what the source told her…

She is not. Read it out loud in your head.
The sentence that has contrary in it has to have both arguments. It's possible she purposely tried to make it sound a more dramatic than it was.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
She is not. Read it out loud in your head.
The sentence that has contrary in it has to have both arguments. It's possible she purposely tried to make it sound a more dramatic than it was.
You’re saying “contrary” was in relation to his being absent? You think he wasn’t absent?