who should be the new bears mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not mentioning any names, but you guys would get serious laughs over some of them.

I never submitted complaints until this year when some started getting very racial. I have no tolerance for that shit.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Take names off who reported it, but keep the names of who was being reported on.
And include reports of death wishes that are ignored selectively.

Nvan explicitly commented on how it wasn't appropriate and banned Spartan in B&I for this very reason.

...just be consistent is all anyone wants.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Its clear you need a non american, football savy, high intellect guy with good people skills to be a mod. As I only meet one of those criteria, I'm out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious question...

Who thinks I'm doing a shit job? Probably almost everyone.

Mod too much? Nazi. Don't mod enough? Reports in the inbox and PMs pile up, often times from adults who should have way more important things to do with their time than writing me long ass novels about their grievances with other posters.

Happy to step down and let someone else take my spot.
You're bad and not very intelligent so take a lot of things out of context and don't know the real meanings of simple phrases. Funniest thing is you and that other scoot fella take it so seriously and just use the menial mod position to suck up to other clueless snowflakes like yourself.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
@Anytime23 is a hof (should be) poster who is imo the best candidate for this powerful position. His heartfelt posts and #calledits are the very heartbeat of ccs.
I'd vote for Anytime just to watch Dong absolutely implode. He may leave and never come back.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 is a hof (should be) poster who is imo the best candidate for this powerful position. His heartfelt posts and #calledits are the very heartbeat of ccs.
First, y’all gotta stop tagging me in this guys threads when you know I got him on ignore.

Secondly, @Rush forgets how well I did my mod job 10 years ago in the Bulls forum and many disagreements were had there. Not to mention I was right about all that stuff too. Shocking.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're bad and not very intelligent so take a lot of things out of context and don't know the real meanings of simple phrases. Funniest thing is you and that other scoot fella take it so seriously and just use the menial mod position to suck up to other clueless snowflakes like yourself.
I have a real hard time understanding things. I read this post 5 times and all I got was "please arbitrarily ban me for a few days". Since you asked, enjoy your week off. Snowflake.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen you know you don't want to resist this opportunity

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And include reports of death wishes that are ignored selectively.

Nvan explicitly commented on how it wasn't appropriate and banned Spartan in B&I for this very reason.

...just be consistent is all anyone wants.
Also include posts that you don't understand is sarcasm.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
First, y’all gotta stop tagging me in this guys threads when you know I got him on ignore.

Secondly, @Rush forgets how well I did my mod job 10 years ago in the Bulls forum and many disagreements were had there. Not to mention I was right about all that stuff too. Shocking.
You've already screwed up and commented in one of my threads w/o being @ed.

No one believes your fake-ignore for a second.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I'll mod part, part-time. Elusive like a @Bigfoot sighting

Someones got to break the mod color barrier around here.. might as well be me. I believe in the Thunderdome approach.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Serious question...

Who thinks I'm doing a shit job? Probably almost everyone.

Mod too much? Nazi. Don't mod enough? Reports in the inbox and PMs pile up, often times from adults who should have way more important things to do with their time than writing me long ass novels about their grievances with other posters.

Happy to step down and let someone else take my spot.
Forum rule should be if you bitch about something baselessly you should get a 1wk ban, followed by 1 month, then permaban. That a grown man or woman cries to a moderator about anything not criminal on a message board is pathetic. FFS, if you are that fragile use the ignore function.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Forum rule should be if you bitch about something baselessly you should get a 1wk ban, followed by 1 month, then permaban. That a grown man or woman cries to a moderator about anything not criminal on a message board is pathetic. FFS, if you are that fragile use the ignore function.

Forum rules are clear and simple. FTO in FTOs or STFU and GTFO. No politics, nsfw, racial etc shit or GTFO. Other than that, be a grown ass man, woman etc, handle ya shit, ignore, walk away or verbally abuse your op to death in the dome - make them quit or drive up the clicks.

Last edited: