New Puppy

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What breed is it? Looks like it's going to be a big dog. Thanks for the pic.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rango thinks OP's dog is a pussy.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

she is a German shepherd and is 6 weeks old. We had pick of the litter, I think we did a pretty good job. She won me over by being the one that seemed the most confident, looks you in the eyes. Seemed more alert and aware than the others, too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

@knoxville7

I wouldn't be so quick to thank him for thanking you for the pic. You don't know what sort of creep chit he's got planned for it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@knoxville7

I wouldn't be so quick to thank him for thanking you for the pic. You don't know what sort of creep chit he's got planned for it.

@Urblock ain’t so bad. We certainly disagree on some things, but I’ve never gotten a creeper vibe from him.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
she is a German shepherd and is 6 weeks old. We had pick of the litter, I think we did a pretty good job. She won me over by being the one that seemed the most confident, looks you in the eyes. Seemed more alert and aware than the others, too.
GSDs are the best man.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As much as I would love to rescue a third, I have a strict one dog per hand policy so nobody feels left out.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Congrats on the pupper. I am in the market for a 3rd dog myself actually. Both of mine are middle aged and I want a younger one before they get too old.

thanks! And yeah, let the older ones show the puppy the ropes!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
As much as I would love to rescue a third, I have a strict one dog per hand policy so nobody feels left out.

So since I have a wife I guess we are shy by two....

She has a "get all the doggos" policy that I have to try my hardest to keep at bay. I know we would have 5 or 6, and maybe another snake, and a lizard or two, and some goats, and a few horses, and some barn cats, and possibly some chickens and maybe a few rabbits. You get the picture.

We do not live on a farm though, but we might actually do some chickens at some point.

Edit: we live on what used to be farm land, the neighborhood covenants are pretty lenient here. Technically we could have goats and horses, but we do not have enough acreage for that, plus we are in the middle of the damn city.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Interesting the breeder let you take home before 8 weeks.

Invest in bitter apple spray for teething/chewing and good luck during weeks 10-14 lol.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So since I have a wife I guess we are shy by two....

She has a "get all the doggos" policy that I have to try my hardest to keep at bay. I know we would have 5 or 6, and maybe another snake, and a lizard or two, and some goats, and a few horses, and some barn cats, and possibly some chickens and maybe a few rabbits. You get the picture.

We do not live on a farm though, but we might actually do some chickens at some point.

Edit: we live on what used to be farm land, the neighborhood covenants are pretty lenient here. Technically we could have goats and horses, but we do not have enough acreage for that, plus we are in the middle of the damn city.
Also horses are a giant time and money suck.