New Thread #1

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are mierda head. What is this paranoia you idiots have? I've never seen such immaturity. Everyone is so fucking petty. Is it dementia? Is it crack withdrawal?
LoL

A simple "Who is Nick?" would have been what anyone else would have come back with. Instead you lose your mierda.

I will go ahead and start that countdown.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
LoL

A simple "Who is Nick?" would have been what anyone else would have come back with. Instead you lose your mierda.

I will go ahead and start that countdown.

No...i vented on you because you are one of many that Have accused me of having an ALT. And its just fucking ridiculous at this point. I know who 'Nick' is. Which is why I find this stupid obsession with Alts troubling. The mierda needed to be called out , not danced around.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think Du Maurier is sold in either the UK or the US anymore. Hmmm ... did Nick move to Canada, or Trinidad and Tobago? Or was it a ploy to confuse the scent/stench?

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Start thinking boys...Im not an ALT..used to be on the old CBMB...you mierda gremans. Mierda Trudeau...i prefer Mr. Tim Horton as PM...or Peter Jackson.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I don't think Du Maurier is sold in either the UK or the US anymore. Hmmm ... did Nick move to Canada, or Trinidad and Tobago? Or was it a ploy to confuse the scent/stench?

It's du Maurier...

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's EggBritches. Ask him about La Muerte de Taco

....respectable thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, it's Nick

tostada_zpsrfwiboon.png

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Brooklyn 99 is more fun than this...those two hot tostada's...Santiago and Diaz...mierda and out...