New to XBOX One

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
So my girlfriend just bought me an Xbox One for my birthday and she got madden with it. What other games should I look at getting for it? I've been on the 360 for a while and I definitely wasn't expecting her to get this so I haven't had time to do my research.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
If you like shooters I would recommend Titanfall. It's on sale now. If you like COD, you should check out Advanced Warfare. If you're a Halo fan, The Master Chief collection comes out tomorrow. Shadow of Mordor is a pretty sweet game but it's really short.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Assassin's Creed Unity.... the main reason I will be buying the Xbox One

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Destiny perhaps...that seems to be a hot game right now. NBA 2k15 is a good game if you're into basketball. GTA V when they remake it for these next gen systems would probably be a good pick up. Depends what you like. Otherwise, it's more a preference thing.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'll be honest, I've had the one since midnight release and there really isn't anything that stands out for that system that isn't already on the 360. Titanfall is a really good multiplayer game but it doesn't have a campaign. Cod advanced warfare is surprisingly good, especially the online play. The halo collection just dropped today, I have it but just got home from work so I haven't gotten to try it out yet.

And if you're looking to get multiple games, this week Targrt is doing a buy 2 get 1 free on ALL video games.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
How is the NFL integration with the Xbox One? It looks pretty neat just based on the commercials, but I'm not sure how it really works. I'm not talking about Madden, I'm talking about watching actual NFL games and using fantasy football on it.