New WR Smith-Marsette. - Character Concerns?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I watched probably every snap he ever took in an Iowa uniform and I've never heard about him having 'character' concerns. I can't speak on what has transpired in MN though. Doubtful he amounts to much here though tbh. I don't think he'll get much run so try not to think to hard about it.

Was wondering what your take on him was since you follow that team.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
good find.

even if half of that were true, don't see a problem. Trash talking is gonna happen. NFL is an alpha male sport. Some of these dudes grew up in rough neighborhoods so talkin smack is common, heh.

if justin's gf doesn't want to be thirsted on, she can start by removing all her bootylicious pics on instagram, duh!
Wait, what! >off to go search the internet<

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
avoid Twitter for facts...especially politics and sports and medicine and legal advice and....

there is no rule the Bears have to keep him on the roster for any extended period...they can waive him if it doesn't work out.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I watched probably every snap he ever took in an Iowa uniform and I've never heard about him having 'character' concerns. I can't speak on what has transpired in MN though. Doubtful he amounts to much here though tbh. I don't think he'll get much run so try not to think to hard about it.
He had a drunk driving arrest during college in 2020, where he was driving 74 in a 30.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
There was this guy that had character issues on the Vikings awhile back, his name was Moss, I think….

discplayer

Liked Posts:
He had a drunk driving arrest during college in 2020, where he was driving 74 in a 30.
Yep. There was that. And Kirk Ferentz is not so keen on such, so the kid was suspended.