NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ALREADY

jsain360

Liked Posts:
A friend and I were talking and he said he is not watching Chicago sports in 2010, I will join him, in 2010 I will not watch Bulls basketball until Kirk and Vinny our no longer with the Bulls organization, I will not watch the bears until Lovie Smith, Ron Turner, and Jerry Angelo our no longer w/ the Bears franchise, not a Sox fan, not really into hockey, I will not watch the Cubs because they draw you in just to kick you in the nuts at the end, until our management gets a clue, the professional sport's franchises in Chicago will not receive any of my time. Who else will join?!

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
well i am sick of loosing seasons.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I recommend you start watching the Blackhawks. They will be the next team to win a championship in this town.

Possibly this June.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
I recommend you start watching the Blackhawks. They will be the next team to win a championship in this town.

Possibly this June.

I'm trying to get into it, once I understand the game better I might be able to commit to the indian

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I tell you this you might never watch a Bulls game again and you won't be watching a Bears game till 2012. Diehards never quit on their teams. They find new ways to help the team out in such forums and then yell at the coach when he's too much of an idiot to listen to us

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
A friend and I were talking and he said he is not watching Chicago sports in 2010, I will join him, in 2010 I will not watch Bulls basketball until Kirk and Vinny our no longer with the Bulls organization, I will not watch the bears until Lovie Smith, Ron Turner, and Jerry Angelo our no longer w/ the Bears franchise, not a Sox fan, not really into hockey, I will not watch the Cubs because they draw you in just to kick you in the nuts at the end, until our management gets a clue, the professional sport's franchises in Chicago will not receive any of my time. Who else will join?!

i agree wit the ron turner, but it's not lovie's fault man.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I'd love to watch the Blackhawks, but it's already a stretch to get all the Bulls games watched with my school/work schedule, so I can't really add that too.

It's a shame hockey isn't on TV more. For whatever reason, our cable provider blacks out all the Blues games down here, and we don't get Versus for the national games.

At home, I get the Versus games at least.

I wish there was a hockey team in Milwaukee though, as I just don't have the same kind of attachment to the Blackhawks as I do the Bulls, Cubs, or Packers. I think it's ridiculous to have a hockey team in Phoenix, for example, and not Milwaukee.

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
dude watch the blackhawks there the only winning team in this town so far! and the chicagofire made the eastern conference finals 2 years in a row. i wish the bears could win a superbowl