New York Knicks

chs234

Liked Posts:
are 2-0 against the Bulls this season. so, someone please explain to me, how the Bulls are better then the Knicks? and I don't want to hear about this crap about what is "apparently" going to happen in the future with the Bulls advancing in the playoffs while the Knicks lose in the first round, because the last time this conversation about the Knicks-Bulls was brought up, I heard how the Bulls are better then the Knicks because they were going to win on Christmas.

Also, can I create a thread for every time the Knicks play? Since it's totally lame, for an opposing fan to only come to another team's forum when they beat them. lolz

:applaud:

chs234

Liked Posts:
yeah, because this forum is SO active that i can't make a thread asking how the BULLS are better then the Knicks?

this is related to the BULLS, so it should be posted here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only reason you won is because the first time we didnt have Boozer and this time we didnt have Noah. Either of those guys would be your 2nd best player. The Bulls are the better team. Head to head records dont tell you which team is better, check our schedule and wins. We've beaten more quality teams than you have. But of course, last time i mentioned this to you, you all of a sudden disappeared from the chat and didnt come back that night. You seem to make a habit of not being around when someone makes a good point or then you come with the always intelligent "umad" line.

Or i can just give you a simple answer to your question

Bulls 18-10
Knicks 18-12
/thread
//kill yourself, troll.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
yeah, because this forum is SO active that i can't make a thread asking how the BULLS are better then the Knicks?

this is related to the BULLS, so it should be posted here.

Trolls usually impair forums, and the desire for legitimate contributors to participate.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seriously, if this fag didnt donate to this site, Rush would have sent his ass packing a long time ago.

And im pretty sure this guy was that Miami Heat dick rider from the off-season. I could be wrong though, most dumbass trolls post the same.

chs234

Liked Posts:
if you are better then us then why have you lost twice? stop making injury excuses, Amar'e has had minor injuries since the Boston game, we still fucking go out and play. Amar'e didn't even play well and we still won.

and how am i troll? learn the correct definition of one before you use it. talking shit does not make you a troll, it just makes you an asshole. which is what i am.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Seriously, if this fag didnt donate to this site, Rush would have sent his ass packing a long time ago.

And im pretty sure this guy was that Miami Heat dick rider from the off-season. I could be wrong though, most dumbass trolls post the same.

yeah dude, thats why i pulled for the Lakers today :rolleyes:

and i didn't donate to this site, so...

i am sure i will be gone soon though. since i am a "troll"

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at Knicks > Bulls

2 regular season wins doesn't mean much. Your team has a worse record despite being healthy AND having one of the easiest schedules in basketball.

I'm going to bump this thread when you end under .500

chs234

Liked Posts:
if talking shit is the definition of troll, then every bulls fan here is a troll. because all i heard was people talking shit in the chatbox when the Knicks lost to Miami about how the Bulls own the Knicks.

"The Knicks are 2-0 against the Bulls, but the Bulls are still better!" yeah, 100% logical.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Lol at Knicks > Bulls

2 regular season wins doesn't mean much. Your team has a worse record despite being healthy AND having one of the easiest schedules in basketball.

I'm going to bump this thread when you end under .500

you go ahead and bump it. it won't change the fact that we are 2-0 against the Bulls.

and fwiw, we haven't been healthy all season long. Anthony Randolph was going to be our starting PF and missed like the first 3 weeks.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if talking shit is the definition of troll, then every bulls fan here is a troll. because all i heard was people talking shit in the chatbox when the Knicks lost to Miami about how the Bulls own the Knicks.

"The Knicks are 2-0 against the Bulls, but the Bulls are still better!" yeah, 100% logical.

The average non-Special person NBA fan believes CHI>NYK because they have cognitive thought processes. This is apparently something which you lack.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you go ahead and bump it. it won't change the fact that we are 2-0 against the Bulls.

and fwiw, we haven't been healthy all season long. Anthony Randolph was going to be our starting PF and missed like the first 3 weeks.

lolololololololol Anthony Randolph

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
if you are better then us then why have you lost twice? stop making injury excuses, Amar'e has had minor injuries since the Boston game, we still fucking go out and play. Amar'e didn't even play well and we still won.

and how am i troll? learn the correct definition of one before you use it. talking shit does not make you a troll, it just makes you an asshole. which is what i am.

Your comparing his minor bump and bruises injuries to broken hands and torn ligaments that have kept players out weeks to months? Youre straight up a moron. Its not an injury excuse, its a legit argument you dumb ass. If Amare didnt play and you lost by 8, you could use that as a reason why you lost and no one would argue that fact.

Youre a troll making threads talking shit about how your team beats ours and how we arent as good as the Knicks, despite having a better record.

chs234

Liked Posts:
everyone i know would agree that the Knicks are a better team right now then the Bulls, they are 2-0 against them. I am sure everyone outside of this forum and Chicago is fucking Special person though. Also everyone outside this forum and Chicago thinks the Knicks are a really good basketball team.

Not many people talk about the Bulls, though.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Your comparing his minor bump and bruises injuries to broken hands and torn ligaments that have kept players out weeks to months? Youre straight up a moron. Its not an injury excuse, its a legit argument you dumb ass. If Amare didnt play and you lost by 8, you could use that as a reason why you lost and no one would argue that fact.

Youre a troll making threads talking shit about how your team beats ours and how we arent as good as the Knicks, despite having a better record.

you are 18-10

we are 18-12

we have played 2 more games.

ETA: and have still beaten you twice.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WOW Anthony Randolph, seriously will a mod or someone just send this asswipe packing. No one is this fn stupid.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you are 18-10

we are 18-12

we have played 2 more games.

ETA: and have still beaten you twice.

Thats your only argument "We've beaten you twice". Yeah and we've lost less games than you and we've played a much tougher schedule and our injured front court>anything you have besides Amare.

Check out winning percentage and check our divisions, we're running ours and youre not.

chs234

Liked Posts:
^he was a projected starter. he obviously was doing really well in pre-season and training camp.

No one thought Raymond Felton would be any good either, look how good he has been, nobody thought Galo and Chandler would be this good, they are really good players now.