NFC North 2022

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I think “on the staff” means he shows up for a few training camp practices and they give him like 100k.

and I remember a story on sports radio a few months back where megaton and the Lions are feuding over money he says they owe him. And they’re saying they don’t owe him shit. lol at trying to suggest the relationship there is fine or that he’s there at all because he owns a business

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Next year. If Rodgers is gone.

1 Bears
2 Vikings
2 packers
2 Lions

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Vikings will probably be the favorites. They still have a ton of talent offensively, and Kirk Cousins will be going into the season as the best quarterback in the division.

If Justin Fields is the real deal, he should be making enough strides by year 2 for the Bears to compete for a division title in the North.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I don't know who else on top of Adams and Rodgers the Packers need to lose for cap space, but if they can keep that defense in tact then I think they are still in play for the division, as long as they commit to being a run first team.

Vikings are probably the most talented with Cook and Jefferson on their team, not to mention Thielen too. A lot depends on what they do at QB though, so time will tell.

Bears I just can't see.

Lions have a lot of draft capital, but I think they are still a ways away.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Take the bet chicken shit.
1) I don't bet on things that can't be enforced or actually won

2) Why would I do a ban bet with you? I enjoy the moronic punching bag comic relief you provide this board, so if I win I would loss all the laughs.

and most importantly

3) I would never bet with a proven welcher. I hate honorless welchers.

Last edited:

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I will say this. I hope the Lions have a better record than the Packers.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
For the first time in 3 decades, it could be wide open.

Rodgers could be gone, Cousins could be gone, Fields may make the big leap if his new coach isn't a bozo...and the Lions SHOULD have the best rookie QB in the draft to pick.

Could be wild. Some years the Bears would make the move, some year the Vikings would...but seeing the Packers dominate nearly my whole football watching life needs to change. I didn't really get into football until the late 90s, so I missed when the Bears were the more dominate team.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Had to refresh my memory. Here is an article from last year about the restructure of Rogers deal:

Essentially, the Packers will either need to trade Rogers or extend him for cap flexibility. Considering the overall state of the rest of the roster, yet another early playoff exit, Love's rookie deal, I think they almost have to seriously consider trading Rogers to both start and expedite the rebuild. Rogers likely nets them 2-3 1st round picks, plus a couple of 2nd/3rd round picks. That would go a long way to building a roster around Love where he doesn't have to be a HOF qb for them to be in a position to win.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So will the Bears. Of the 4 teams, Detroit is the only one not in Cap hell, plus draft capital to work with.
Yall are also the team furthest away.
Depends on how you define suck. Lions will be better, Bears will be worse or the same, GB will be trash, and Minny? I must admit I do not know about there situation as well as the other three.

I could see Detroit improving to 8-9 or 9-8. If that means they suck, then yeah.

Bears would have had a real shot if Ryan "kick the can" Pace had any foresight, and knew 2022 was the year to go all in.
This is just homerism. Bears will have Quinn and Mack back to play a full season together and still will have an ability to sign a couple of guys and draft more. If the new regime gets Fields right then we could easily improve. So all you are doing is pretending the Lions are the only team that could possibly improve next year which is dumb.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall are also the team furthest away.

This is just homerism. Bears will have Quinn and Mack back to play a full season together and still will have an ability to sign a couple of guys and draft more. If the new regime gets Fields right then we could easily improve. So all you are doing is pretending the Lions are the only team that could possibly improve next year which is dumb.
Never said Lions were the only team that had a chance to improve, rather they have the best chance to improve. Quinn and Mack? Both have seen their best days. Good chance at least one of them will spend a good portion of the season injured.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oddly enough, both are still in Detroit.
CJ has a business located in Detroit.
Barry is on the Lions staff.
What do you mean by staff? In what capacity?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd have to think the Vikings would be favorites. Though, they may win the division with a record of 9-8.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depending on who replaces him, maybe that would be a good thing for the Vikings haha.

But honestly, if Rodgers leaves, this will easily be the worst division in the NFL.

LOL

I never said it would be good..........

Interesting in a train wreck kind of way yes.....