NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank gosh the NFL is doing this. Maybe the Bears can finally have a good QB on their roster

Cc: Ryan Pace

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good. The Bears should be there and take a look at him.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I hope that Kap gets signed but I would want him to have an entire off season with the team he signs with. It’s too late in the season to shake off rust and learn a new play book. That would just add few to the haters fire

Reactions: DC

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Kaep would be better than Mitch. It won't save our season though. Just might let us go 8-8 instead of 6-10.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nope. The whole board

Unfortunately there are plenty of CCS RACISTS to take his place in this thread.
It truly is a beautiful day. Shout out to @nvanprooyen !!

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I'd be down with it. Pretty much every non-American NFL fan thinks he's a hero because we don't give a shit about anthems before sports games.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be down with it. Pretty much every non-American NFL fan thinks he's a hero because we don't give a shit about anthems before sports games.

To be honest, it's more that every non-American NFL fan appreciates that his protest was against high levels of (illegal) violence against people of colour by some police officers. And that he chose to kneel (actually a non offensive act) during the playing of the anthem to raise awareness of something that is fairly well documented and that should have been addressed by the authorities.

Most non-American NFL fans (I would imagine) would respect national anthems and most feel Kaep didn't disrespect the playing of the anthem by kneeling - he simply raised awareness.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be honest, it's more that every non-American NFL fan appreciates that his protest was against high levels of (illegal) violence against people of colour by some police officers. And that he chose to kneel (actually a non offensive act) during the playing of the anthem to raise awareness of something that is fairly well documented and that should have been addressed by the authorities.

Most non-American NFL fans (I would imagine) would respect national anthems and most feel Kaep didn't disrespect the playing of the anthem by kneeling - he simply raised awareness.

Most non Boomer Americans agree as well

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m sure this will go over well with the Magaisky fans

Pace is too chicken shit to sign him. And Colin is too non-milky.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears go, it'll be the first time Pace will admit to the public that he no longer "has conviction" that Trubisky is the guy.

Pace will give Trubisky the rest of the season at the very least. Signing Kap before the season ends is pointless. If Trubisky doesn't improve this season, bring Kap in for a private workout in the offseason.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Bears go, it'll be the first time Pace will admit to the public that he no longer "has conviction" that Trubisky is the guy.

Pace will give Trubisky the rest of the season at the very least. Signing Kap before the season ends is pointless. If Trubisky doesn't improve this season, bring Kap in for a private workout in the offseason.
So instead of giving him a head start on next season, you wait until the offseason to sign him? Makes zero sense. If you think he can start for you next season or at the very least he in a competition to start, you get him ahead of the curve.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Yup, I see no way the bears sign the dude. Mitch is getting all of this year, no matter what. Too much invested in a 2nd pick overall to cut ties right now. The season is over anyways, might as well see if the scrub can fix himself.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So instead of giving him a head start on next season, you wait until the offseason to sign him? Makes zero sense. If you think he can start for you next season or at the very least he in a competition to start, you get him ahead of the curve.

Cause then you damage the psyche of your trash starting QB even more.

Like I said, the season is shot. Colin changes nothing. Signing him only puts more pressure on mitch and guarantees he busts out.

No fucking way does a GM give up on a #2 pick only 2.5 years in.