NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh CHIT @Grimson I forgot about this one too:

A couple of months ago I see this boomer dorkchop accusing the solar panel kiosk guy of "Harrassing him EVER TIME he shops there" and that he will NEVER buy Solar Panels because of this, and "the fact that climate change is a FAKE NEWS HOAX that was created by elitists"

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Grimson on last story, BOOMER lady at the cafeteria line asked if Costco has any "AMERICAN DESSERTS" because all "I SEENT" is CHURROS. Girl working the counter says they have ACAI BOWLS and BOOMER LADY replies "is THAT what the Millenials are eating for DESSERT these days???"

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So the NFL is hosting a working on a day that's typically not a workout day. Actually it's when the scouting department is covering college football, so from a team's perspective the Keap workout is competing with the players they are looking to draft in April?

It's like the NFL was trying to catch us off guard with how far they've come as if it was a surprise onside kick and did this:

buffonside.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Man, I see far too many of you have gone full Special person. This guy was never that great, he just ran all over the Packers a few times.
The last time he was an NFL starting QB, didn't he go 0-17 against a garbage Bears team AND lose his job at half time, never to play again? I mean, most of us likely watched that game.

And with all the drama of regression this team is dealing with now, you all want the media circus on top of that, not to mention he likely plays like hot garbage on top of all that?

No wonder everyone says Bears fans are the worst. SO many of you dopes prove it day in and day out.
You want a guy with 3+ years off who has a PROVEN track record of being even more inaccurate than Mitch.

Someone who clearly doesn’t have football as his #1 priority. This is who you choose to want quarterbacking the Bears.

This is why you are football stupid.
Why the hell would you guys want kapernick?
I’m not a fan of of Mitch but...
Kaps best season in the NFL he had 21 tds and 8 picks
Tribusky had only one full season as a starter and he missed 2 of those games and had 24 tds 12 ints and 500 yards rushing

He was also kind of garbage the last 2 years he played
I think some fans remember how good Kapaernick was early on in his career, but forget how mediocre he was later on. If he had still been playing at a high level, he'd still be in the NFL, anthem protest or not. If you don't believe that, ask yourself why Eric Reid and Michael Bennett survived.

You can get mediocre quarterback play from a lot of guys, as any Bears fan well knows. If you sign a mediocre Kapaernick, however, the media circus comes to town with him, and disrupts your practices and locker room in exactly the way no head coach wants. And it seems Mr. Kapaernick is more likely to stoke, rather than douse, those fires.

Which is likely the biggest reason he's still unemployed.

Note that the NFL, and not some individual team, wanted this workout to happen. PR, anyone?
so if Mitch goes down ya'll are fucking stuck with Chase Daniel....
This shows how much ya'll actually thought about the whole QB situation.
Don't get strange..

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
so if Mitch goes down ya'll are fucking stuck with Chase Daniel....
This shows how much ya'll actually thought about the whole QB situation.
Don't get strange..

Did you read what I wrote?

Or are you just having a tantrum?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did you read what I wrote?

Or are you just having a tantrum?
don't have too again.
because you don't want a media circus in Chicago and you're already accusing Colin of being a distraction....
WELL, let me you something..The media is a fucking circus to begin with, so no arguing with that shit, and second of all..what makes you think Colin wants distractions? HE JUST WANTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL! and I bet that, he's fucking hungrier than anybody in the NFL right now.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
don't have too again.
because you don't want a media circus in Chicago and you're already accusing Colin of being a distraction....
WELL, let me you something..The media is a fucking circus to begin with, so no arguing with that shit, and second of all..what makes you think Colin wants distractions? HE JUST WANTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL! and I bet that, he's fucking hungrier than anybody in the NFL right now.

I never even mentioned the Bears.

What I did say was that head coaches do not like a media circus. Which, of course, is true.

Take a breath. Think, and then post. This is not a good look for you.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I never even mentioned the Bears.

What I did say was that head coaches do not like a media circus. Which, of course, is true.

Take a breath. Think, and then post. This is not a good look for you.
you didn't have to, you either say you want Kaep to be a Qb for the Bears or you don't.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Uhhhhh... he hates brown people and calls them "dirt people". He hates any and all muslims.

I have never seen that written by him? Cant say that I read everyone of his posts, but I find that hard to believe if he said that he would have been on this board as long as he was.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Are you a Special person or a Special person? The reason Kap is not in the league is the same reason Tebow is not in the league nobody wants a backup QB that brings that media circus. I wanted Watson instead of Trubisky before the draft like the rest of us. I would take every black starting QB in the league over him. Hell I’d take Case Keenum over him. He was trash his last 3 years

Careful Chi, you don't agree with Grimson and West Coast you must be racist.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have no say in the matter. Neither do you.

I outlined why it is unlikely to happen. How you feel about it changes nothing....Why pretend differently?
yep...which makes us all stupid for even being fans of this damn teams. they just don't listen to the fans.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Not sure why some folks are saying Kap is better than Chase. This year Chase has a better rating than Mitch, and might be better than Kap's last couple games. I wouldn't mind trying Kap out, I'm just not sure which of the three is the better QB.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never seen that written by him? Cant say that I read everyone of his posts, but I find that hard to believe if he said that he would have been on this board as long as he was.

Uhh because it gets deleted? You obviously don't read B&I. He got banned from there due to constant racism.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There was a vote on if Kap could be in the NFL? Why wasn't I made aware? Congrats HEHATEME on the stupidest post of the day.
FYI and future reference I don't normally reply to haters after normal business hours.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Uhh because it gets deleted? You obviously don't read B&I. He got banned from there due to constant racism.
Imagine being angry ass @CNiel36 CAPING for a known RACIST and WHITE SUPREMACIST on a sports message board in 2019 LOL wow