NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Imagine being angry ass @CNiel36 CAPING for a known RACIST and WHITE SUPREMACIST on a sports message board in 2019 LOL wow

Wait I thought you didn't reply to haters. But You did find it necessary to follow me to another thread and comment on 3 of my posts now.

Imagine posting on a sports message board 30,000+ times LOL wow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait I thought you didn't reply to haters. But You did find it necessary to follow me to another thread and comment on 3 of my posts now.

Imagine posting on a sports message board 30,000+ times LOL wow.
WTF are you even talking about?

Go home drunky.

Thanks.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Better than being a racist supporting boomer

Grimson's line of thought:

Do I agree with you?

YES - Opens mouth to receive in.

NO - You’re a racist! Stupid Boomer....

By the by Boomer is the new Cracker. Top 5 for the stupidest insults in history. I wish I was a baby boomer, sadly I am considered a millennial. Makes me sad every day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Grimson's line of thought:

Do I agree with you?

YES - Opens mouth to receive in.

NO - You’re a racist! Stupid Boomer....

By the by Boomer is the new Cracker. Top 5 for the stupidest insults in history. I wish I was a baby boomer, sadly I am considered a millennial. Makes me sad every day.

You sound more oppressed than sad. Hope your night gets better!

Thanks.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
WTF are you even talking about?

Go home drunky.

Thanks.

Can't if I am going to catch 30,000+ posts I got to get to work. I figure if I follow your lead and post useless garbage about 20 times a day, then call people racist 30 times a day, and correct spelling/grammar 10 times a day I’ll be neck and neck with you in 2 years.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can't if I am going to catch 30,000+ posts I got to get to work. I figure if I follow your lead and post useless garbage about 20 times a day, then call people racist 30 times a day, and correct spelling/grammar 10 times a day I’ll be neck and neck with you in 2 years.....
Whatever makes you happy, I wish you the best.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ahhh, the ole 'YoU hAvE 'X' aMoUNt oF pOstS, yOu MuST b A lOsEr' insult. Why tf do you care how he spends his time? You sound like a whiny biiatch

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh man.

Kap & Cam fighting it out in Camp for the same spot would be so glorious that HBO would probably pick up both of their signing bonuses just to televise it.
It's called Hard Knocks. Bears would be on it

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think some fans remember how good Kapaernick was early on in his career, but forget how mediocre he was later on. If he had still been playing at a high level, he'd still be in the NFL, anthem protest or not. If you don't believe that, ask yourself why Eric Reid and Michael Bennett survived.

You can get mediocre quarterback play from a lot of guys, as any Bears fan well knows. If you sign a mediocre Kapaernick, however, the media circus comes to town with him, and disrupts your practices and locker room in exactly the way no head coach wants. And it seems Mr. Kapaernick is more likely to stoke, rather than douse, those fires.

Which is likely the biggest reason he's still unemployed.

Note that the NFL, and not some individual team, wanted this workout to happen. PR, anyone?

Actually you are wrong. It has been reported a few teams inquired with the NFL about wanting to work out Kaepernick, sort of like asking permission, which is fucked up and shows that the NFL did everything to prevent him from ever playing again. NFL's quick solution was this late notice NFL workout for Colin, something he found about it the same time we all did.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called Hard Knocks. Bears would be on it
Thanks for the lesson, professor.

Now here's one for you....

Maybe the mods will have some balls and actually ban your ass
Banning someone takes no balls. It's actually way easy.

What takes balls is learning how to co-exist as one big never happy family.

Extra Credit: That was a really clever way of telling you to grow a pair.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We could use Kap. But ownership would never let it happen.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just want to see Cam Newton or Kap on the Bears to see the racists on this board lose it. I know TJ will go bonkers!

Yep, you know me, making all those racist posts...

Damn you're adorable. Attempted to Facebook stalk any other posters recently? Or is that, particular, part of your free time solely reserved for me? If so, I'm flattered.

Terry Salad

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd love to see Kaepernick as a Bear. I think he'd be a great #2 (better than Daniels). Heck, he's likely better than a few starting QB's right now.