Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thus far, those teams include the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Redskins.
NFL is giving Colin Kaepernick reasons to pull out

I hope he doesn't end up with the Lions
I'm sure the choice is his, to where he signs, he's gonna be smart about it and take the BEARS job if Pace makes an offer. If not, and Kaep signs elsewheres then we'll know Pace didn't try and should be fired on the spot.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm sure the choice is his, to where he signs, he's gonna be smart about it and take the BEARS job if Pace makes an offer. If not, and Kaep signs elsewheres then we'll know Pace didn't try and should be fired on the spot.

Well right now we don't have anyone going to the workout from our org.
It's Interesting that N.E. will have someone there. But they've been to multiple SB's in the last 1 1/2 decades, what do they know. Right? SMH @our org.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's Interesting that N.E. will have someone there. But they've been to multiple SB's in the last 1 1/2 decades, what do they know. Right? SMH @our org.
i'm guessing Pace is gonna try to save face...if Keap gets signed, there will be nothing to save.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
i'm guessing Pace is gonna try to save face...if Keap gets signed, there will be nothing to save.

You mean Pace saving face by so far not having anyone at least attend Kaps workout? I mean I think its b.s. to not have
1 of out ppl. there to check out Kap....since we're not solid at Qb right now.

Last edited:

46plank

Liked Posts:
Not happening. No way the Bears do this.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will give u my one and only response to a reply you make to me. I don't respond to idiots. Plus, you know very little about football. You're not the only one I don't reply to.
Yeah, you won’t respond to the post where you look like a complete dipshit. Winning and stuffs

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You mean Pace saving face by so far not having anyone at least attend Kaps workout? I mean I think its b.s. to not have
1 of out ppl. there to check out Kap....since we're not solid at Qb right now.

pace has no interest in black qbs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nope, I was on the forum for about a week. It is the biggest steaming pile of garbage on the internet.

It definitely was, for about a week.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Is that the best you got?

Pathetic.

Niners_D

Liked Posts:
what about Kaep's weapons, did he had anyone good enough for Kaep to be a better player in your opinion?
From a WR standpoint we were fairly limited with Crabtree being the best weapon. However, we did have two top notch TE's in Vernon Davis and Delaney Walker both of whom are actually still playing in the league. So weighing it all together, I would say slightly above the NFL average on the receiving side of things.

Niners_D

Liked Posts:
He's the kind of player who will give you enough electric plays to make you excited and overlook wide open WR's on third down to make you frustrated.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's the kind of player who will give you enough electric plays to make you excited and overlook wide open WR's on third down to make you frustrated.
STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT TRUBISKY!!!!

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
The spineless NFL is too afraid of pissing off all of the racist idiot boomers like @Midway Mitch @SUPERFAN and @CNiel36

Shocker, being called a racist because I don't think Kapernick is a good football player. This is peak CRM. Just call me a cracker instead of boomer, at least that is a little insulting.

That being said, I don't agree with Kapernicks politics. But it isn't just that, it’s that he didn't give 2 shits about any of this BLM movement until he met Nessa Diab. But whatever, it’s not my job or right to tell Kapernick he has to stand for the NA. He can believe whatever he wants, that is his right and I respect that. But if you are going to take a stand that some see as controversial you can’t be too shocked when no one wants to touch you with a 10-foot poll. The NFL is about money, and Kap was messing with that money.

As for the player, Colin calls into the column of a lot of running QBs. He hit that league like gang busters, but the hits took a toll on him. And he is not a pocket passer. He is not the answer at QB for the Bears. But good luck to him, I hope a team signs him.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
CRM is a fucking loser calling people racists
Im fucking black dipshit

and then Kap dont even show up to this stupid thing
Now you sjw losers can hop off his dick

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
....and there you have it, folks.
Mitch's confidence is down the drain, so really, no excuse not to get Colin Kaepernick now, or IS THERE?/