NFL coaches & execs rank Justin Fields a 'tier 4' QB | Bears | Bernstein & Holmes

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Showed it earlier in the season too.

I just find the comparison weird. Two different types of players on different ends of the situation/support spectrum. Does anyone truly believe Mac would have played well on the Bears?
I think Mac would have been known as the greatest football player in NFL history if he played for the Bears last season.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Showed it earlier in the season too.

I just find the comparison weird. Two different types of players on different ends of the situation/support spectrum. Does anyone truly believe Mac would have played well on the Bears?

I’m not comparing them. I just find it funny that people go out of there way to discredit him. The kid played well. ?‍♂️

But you can’t say that because somehow it oddly triggers a certain segment of the fan base.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Or it might be an honest assessment of this team? Maybe?

I love homer fans that can't take negative news.

What do the Bears have that scares any team? Our QB is a question at this point. Bad line. Average RB. No real weapon at WR. The D is decent, but not stout and won't stop the top offenses.

Maybe the negative news/coverage is correct and you just can't take it?
The NFL pre-season is like war...the first casualty is truth. Everyone who covers the NFL from blogs, podcasts, local news. ESPN and the NFL network have too much space to fill with content. But, there really is not much content. The teams don't say what they are really thinking, the players say they are giving 110 %, and the games are vanilla with little playing time for regular players. So, nature hates a vacuum, which means they all scramble for any content they can find or let's say "create". In about 6 weeks we will have a much better idea about
Fields and the Bears. I enjoy watching without pulling shit out of my ass to fill the vacuum...Have a great day! Go Bears!