NFL coaches & execs rank Justin Fields a 'tier 4' QB | Bears | Bernstein & Holmes

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

There is nothing but negative coverage of this team and Justin and the season hasn't even started yet. Best to just shutoff Bears Media and National sports media when it comes to the bear's because they say things to get clicks.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

There is nothing but negative coverage of this team and Justin and the season hasn't even started yet. Best to just shutoff Bears Media and National sports media when it comes to the bear's because they say things to get clicks.

Or it might be an honest assessment of this team? Maybe?

I love homer fans that can't take negative news.

What do the Bears have that scares any team? Our QB is a question at this point. Bad line. Average RB. No real weapon at WR. The D is decent, but not stout and won't stop the top offenses.

Maybe the negative news/coverage is correct and you just can't take it?

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Or it might be an honest assessment of this team? Maybe?

I love homer fans that can't take negative news.

What do the Bears have that scares any team? Our QB is a question at this point. Bad line. Average RB. No real weapon at WR. The D is decent, but not stout and won't stop the top offenses.

Maybe the negative news/coverage is correct and you just can't take it?
I just feel like how can they not let this guy Mesh with the new coaches and players, everyone feel's we don't have superstar Olin or WR but the system should and could be the difference and some of those supposed bum players could surprise.

I think after us having what ever you call the Matt Nagy Offense, you would think they would give it a optimistic chance. The Bear's always are a team where if every position on Offense is not already set or one of the best players that they some how can develop with this new staff or and in future draft's along with the upside of what Field's could become?.. other wise we should of just stayed with Nagy eh? They were a lot less negative on Fields during that time.... I feel like it's because the bears have never had a Great QB. That doesn't mean it can change this time around.

Most of the Opinions are just that Opinions because we haven't seen everyone playing in a meaningful game yet. So I am a little confused on how much we supposedly already know ABOUT the players we have when they haven't played yet. We all know the big time players names and the vets and the supposed great Rookies coming in... but I mean what is the point if there is no possibility of success if the Media and Fans Already know everything is just going to fail?

It's not about not being able to take negative coverage , it's about having the ability to see where things go before making such a broad statement on the future the Field's the new coaches and players. I suppose it pays to hope for the worst and get something better because people don't like being wrong, so it's easier to just preach failure. Well for me it doesn't make for good content when trying to get a real FEEL for how the team and Justin and the coaches are doing so far this training camp.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I just feel like how can they not let this guy Mesh with the new coaches and players, everyone feel's we don't have superstar Olin or WR but the system should and could be the difference and some of those supposed bum players could surprise.

I think after us having what ever you call the Matt Nagy Offense, you would think they would give it a optimistic chance. The Bear's always are a team where if every position on Offense is not already set or one of the best players that they some how can develop with this new staff or and in future draft's along with the upside of what Field's could become?.. other wise we should of just stayed with Nagy eh? They were a lot less negative on Fields during that time.... I feel like it's because the bears have never had a Great QB. That doesn't mean it can change this time around.

Most of the Opinions are just that Opinions because we haven't seen everyone playing in a meaningful game yet. So I am a little confused on how much we supposedly already know ABOUT the players we have when they haven't played yet. We all know the big time players names and the vets and the supposed great Rookies coming in... but I mean what is the point if there is no possibility of success if the Media and Fans Already know everything is just going to fail?

It's not about not being able to take negative coverage , it's about having the ability to see where things go before making such a broad statement on the future the Field's the new coaches and players. I suppose it pays to hope for the worst and get something better because people don't like being wrong, so it's easier to just preach failure. Well for me it doesn't make for good content when trying to get a real FEEL for how the team and Justin and the coaches are doing so far this training camp.
Imagine how dumb you must feel/be for visionlessman to have to inform you of common sense

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tier 4? How many tiers they have? Mitch Trubisky is still in the league along with some other real bad QBs.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'd say it's completely undecided. Still have no clue how good he could be. I think we've seen his worst/floor.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you actually listened to the tier definitions he’s a definite tier 4 and that’s not really bad…. It said an unproven player or a player where they don’t have enough info to vote. That’s Fields perfectly…. Unproven and not enough info. AND THAT’S OK! Let’s all sit back and give the guy a full year to develop and then we can assess then. Getting upset over stuff like this is so dumb.

(And yes there was two definitions for tier 4. I gave the one that fit JF)

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He has to prove it on the field, and he simply hasn’t yet. They don’t rate QBs based only on potential. Shouldn’t anyway…
Where is Mitch ranked

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you actually listened to the tier definitions he’s a definite tier 4 and that’s not really bad…. It said an unproven player or a player where they don’t have enough info to vote. That’s Fields perfectly…. Unproven and not enough info. AND THAT’S OK! Let’s all sit back and give the guy a full year to develop and then we can assess then. Getting upset over stuff like this is so dumb.

(And yes there was two definitions for tier 4. I gave the one that fit JF)

?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All the 2021 rookie QBs aside from Mac Jones should be in the same tier. No one else proved anything.