NFL.com Power Rankings

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Right, If I remember right, there are no salary caps and there is no draft. The teams with the money have very advanced developing schools and systems to identify players really young and get them into their team's pipeline.
No drafts, players will often sign with teams as teenagers (occasionally younger). Those salary rules that exist are very loose, basically limits on debt spending. It's a completely different system.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Plenty of reasons to have the Bears dead last, plenty of reasons to have other teams dead last.

Meaningless power rankings is nothing to be upset about.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Power rankings are stupid as shit. When are they ever right. It's a 1 in 32 chance. Hey, the Packers have the same chance of being dead last as we do. Just like we have the same chance as everyone else at winning the superbowl. There is a surprise team every year. Maybe this will be ours.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simply having Monty should bump them up a whole spot, two of he's wearing his nose ring.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
No problem with Bears 31st. But how in the hell is Seattle making 24th??
Reads like NFL is ESPN.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Yeah. Just crazy. It's like they never lost Wagner and Rüssel.
Imo it speaks that Robinson and Mack had more impact last season ?‍♂️?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love the fans who proudly say they're not dead last but a bottom 5 team. Much better!

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Right, If I remember right, there are no salary caps and there is no draft. The teams with the money have very advanced developing schools and systems to identify players really young and get them into their team's pipeline.
Power rankings are stupid as shit. When are they ever right. It's a 1 in 32 chance. Hey, the Packers have the same chance of being dead last as we do. Just like we have the same chance as everyone else at winning the superbowl. There is a surprise team every year. Maybe this will be ours.

absolutely bro! Bills are no better at number one then the 32nd ranked Bears. Any given Sunday bro! How many wins are you predicting? 12? I'm at 13. I see us winning all year!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Did they really put Seattle at #24? Lmao.

They indeed did. I think they were talking about Seattles starters though. Because their backups got that ass waxed in pre-season baby!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vegas at 6.5 wins, I would take the over. Several reasons why... O line talent is better. Coaching is better. Weaker schedule than last season. Defense looking solid, in fact, the team is looking better attitude wise, on field presence wise at least to this point.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They indeed did. I think they were talking about Seattles starters though. Because their backups got that ass waxed in pre-season baby!

I'm not so sure they have many good starters. No point in having elite WR's if you have Geno & Locke playing QB

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BEARs rankings will gradually grow 3 spots or more with each victory until they reside in the midlevel tier of teams

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Do not care what Dan Hanzus thinks or about power rankings.